Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.4

Personal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

very brief once it was determined I had a bachelor's degree. I just walked into the center and asked for the manger. I had interest because of my experience with weight lose and I thought it would be a good fit. I go the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Is your schedule flexible. Do you have sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

The manager was very agreeable. And was willing to give me a flexible schedule because of my past experience.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Wellness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to call the corporate office for a telephone interview where we discussed my experience and background. The next day , the site director called to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your weakness and tell me about the products and services   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stopped into a store and filled out a application. I was then called and set up an interview. The interview was one on one with the Center Director, where she asked me a series of interview questions. I was called a few days later and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• How I would like to get payed, even though I knew it was hourly + commission.   Answer Question

Center Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Apply online through the website, if you match their qualifications a hiring consultant will contact you. After that, if your resume and availability check out your resume will be sent to the center manager. At that point they will contact you to ask some more questions and set up an interview then if they like what they hear.

Interview Questions

• They are seeking how you've handled a situation in your work experience, what the outcome was, and the results of the situation was on your position.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation anymore

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied on line and answered a few questions. Someone called me back and asked more detailed questions. Then I was given an interview face to face, a few days later. I then met with the market director for another interview.

Interview Questions

• what was one way in the past you motivated someone to change (phone interview) The 1:1 interview was more difficult. She asked many questions but especially about motivation. Specifically how would I motivate someone with a weight problem that really did not appear interested in losing weight but wanted a quick fix.   Answer Question

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in October 2014.

Interview

interview process was normal i had 2 interviews the people seemed friendly they asked why i haven't worked in the last 6 month and i told them my dad had stage 4 cancer.

Negotiation

I was offered a position and told i had 24 or 48 to complete background, credit and drug screening and then they sent me a email saying i would start 11-06-2014. So on Tuesday 11-04-2014 i received a email saying the drug test wasn't back and i couldn't on 11-06-2014 which was a Thursday so i called and they said i would most likely start on Monday. one hour later i was called told my aunt had a stroke and my dad didn't look good. so bought a ticket for a flight to Michigan coming back Monday morning at 6:45 am so i could start. i left Wednesday morning for Michigan. My dad had stage 4 lung cancer and took a turn for the worst and passed away 11-06-2014 i was with him. i called jenny Craig to see if i could start a week later and no one gave me a answer. so i reached out twice to follow up and received no answer. on 11-12-2014 while i'm at my fathers funeral viewing a employee of jenny Craig said they weren't holding the position, i asked if i could start 11-14-2014 that i was at the funeral home and i could send them proof of his death. and they said it was not needed that they are not starting me. This company has no heart at all.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Carlsbad, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I was brought on by a staffing agency, so my interview was schedule at the last minute (not the company's fault). The receptionist was very nice, seating area was comfortable and I was given complimentary water during my wait which was not long at all. I was interviewed by three department heads, all of which were very nice and thorough. They gave me a brief history of the company, about their core values, and of the recent updates and new developments that are soon to be launched in the months ahead. For the interview, they asked me about my design experience, asked questions about how I would satisfy the client if a) happened or what I would do if b) were to take place. I was also asked to give an example of what I how I would rectify a situation if I made a mistake. For my position though, my portfolio did most of the talking so the interview was mainly to get a feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit for the team. They let me answer my questions fully, and never interrupted me. I was also given the opportunity to ask questions myself about the position or the company.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question was the one questioning my integrity- they asked how I would handle a situation if I were to have made a costly mistake.   1 Answer