Jenny Craig Interview Questions

2.4

Operations Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

I received a call from a Recruiter saying that she had an exciting opportunity for me at Jenny Craig. I asked her when did her client (Jenny Craig) want to meet me for an interview and she replied that no interview was necessary and that I was to report to work at 9:00 a.m the following morning and gave me a contact name.

I arrive on time, I announce to the Receptionist that I was there to meet with my contact and she immediately handed me a job application and briefly spoke about the interview process. Although an unusual process when working through an agency, I figured it was company policy and filled out the application and was told that a different person would be 'interviewing me' because my contact was unavailable.

At this point I figured there was a misunderstanding between Jenny Craig and the Agency and that I would be there for an actual interview and to work. Several people greeted me during the 90 minute wait and they all asked me the same questions with a 'deer in headlights' look in their faces: "What position are you here for?" followed by "And who are you going to interview with?"

Finally after a very long wait, two ladies come greet me at the lobby and one says "We've been waiting for you all morning..." to what I replied "I have been here all morning." They looked at each other asked me "Did XYZ meet with you earlier?" my response "No. She was unavailable according to the Receptionist and I was advised to wait for you here."

I could go on for days with all the ridiculous details but the bottom line is - I was asked to sit and wait until they both came back from an "important and unrelated meeting" so that "we could sort things out." I responded that I could come back the following morning, allowing them sufficient time to discuss internally with my contact and my Recruiter. Obviously I was being polite - what I really wanted to say was: "Call me if you ever get your heads out of your @sses!"

Interview Questions

Per my narrative above, I really did not decline 'an offer'... I basically was caught up in the middle of a huge communication gap.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2010.

Very misleading in that they post for one position but when you get there they tell you it's for something else

Interview Questions
    • Can't remember at this point the questions were so long   Answer Question
    There is absolutely no negotiating on anything

Sales Consultant, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in October 2012.

I was first interviewed by phone, then was interviewed in office. Waited a little over a week for my final answer, which was, they had picked another candidate that had previously worked for Jenny and has experience. I thought my interview went very well and was pretty sure I had the job. The phone interview caught me off guard, not much time to think, but the un person.interview questions were almost identical.

Interview Questions
    • How have you helped a friend reach a personal goal?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online – interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Apply online, phone interview first, in-person second, then another phone interview followed

Interview Questions
    • Did I ever have to argue something to upper management, why and what was the outcome   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Straight hourly plus commission.

Centre Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2009.

multiple interviews with trick questions!

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Had to have a drug test and background check

I couldn't negotate

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Applied online and received an email stating to call corporate for a phone interview. The interview involved general questions like "Explain a time when you helped a person and how did you help them?" I then received an email with a time for a personal interview. In the interview I was asked to role play as a consultant and the interviewer acted like a walk-in client. The general idea is that they want you to be personable and ask a lot of open ended questions. Let the client do most of the talking. Then, once you have gathered the information, explain why the program works perfectly for their needs. I had two interviews before being accepted.

Program Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2012.

Met the Centre Director in person after walking into another centre and resume being forwarded over. Was called in for an interview, asked sales questions, and overall customer service related questions, then received phone interview from upper management, then received phone call being offered the job.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2013.

I had two interviews. One was with the Center Director and the other was with a Corporate Professional. They asked me to role play open ended questions with a client, asked how I would respond if a client had to work with a different consultant, if I had sales experience, minded making cold calls and other questions.

Interview Questions
    • The scenario question.. where I had to role play open ended questions.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate anything.