Jenny Craig

Updated Dec 12, 2014
Updated Dec 12, 2014

2.4

Program Director Interview

Easy. THink of it as the people interviewing you need you to work for them more than you need the job at jenny Craig. False hope may be provided for your earning potential. Make sure you know how much their current PD made in sales and ask to see the profit sharing so you can figure out exactly your level of compensation.

Interview Questions
    • Have to Role Play a Lead Call with the center director. Which is given to you to practice and written out exactly what to say.   Answer Question

Program Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

Nothing special. it took about an hour. lots of paperwork. some roleplay. one interview was done by phone.

Not Sure What Happened Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

I got a call from 1-800 number had a phone interview, did good. Next step driver 1 hour from home for a 10 min interview (I think the lady just wanted to get rid of me, she was not ready for an interview). She asked me about 2 questions and said I am going to send you resume to our Director at the office near you. Then I left. It was over the 4th of July week, so I waited until Monday after the 4th she was out for the day, but the lady was going to have the director call me. Two days letter I get an email stating I don't met the qualifications they are looking for. You think they would have figured something 1st time when they say my resume.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2011.

I wad intetviewed by both the center director and the market director the same day. It was a simple process emphasis on customer service problem solving senarios.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Apply online then meet with center director - she is great! General questions first time in... follow ups are more situational and you may be asked to participate in a role play.

no negotiation anymore

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2010.

Very thorough and engaging. Asked if I would be interested in moving up with the company. Very forthcoming with wages and commision and bonus pay possible. Let me know the hours expected to work included evenings weekends and holidays.

Fair

Centre Director Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jenny Craig.

The Market Director interviews for the CD position. They usually hire from within. You have to be a consultant or a program consultant first. You are given all of the information about the center you are being hired for and then present your case of how and what needs improvement.

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to turn the center into a profitable one? Business is down 20% in most centers year over year. Some are meeting fiscal goals because they are in affluent areas. What will you do that will be different to improve this center?   Answer Question
    It wasn't really a negotiation. I had heard that the previous CD was making $45,000. I expected to be offered the equivalent, but was not. I was dissapointed, but was told that there was no room for negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2009.

I was interviewed and called the next day and offered the job by the woman the was going to be my boss. I confirmed it wasn't a sales job, that it was in customer service and assured it was before I accepted it. The hours were great and starting pay was right where I expected it to be.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were about my previous experience. I had retire a few years earlier from 30 years in telecommunications. Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question
    That she enjoyed our meeting and asked if I would like to join the team. We discussed the wage and I agreed.

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Questions
    None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Centre Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 9+ monthsinterviewed at Jenny Craig in February 2009.

Consultant for 9 months, no real interview.

Interview Questions
    I told them what I expected, they gave it to me. But with no pay raises for the next six years.