Jenny Craig Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.4

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Huntington, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

It was a short interview that just asked about how I dealt with customers, can I handle phones, can I be to work on time, and can I work overtime hours if needed.

Interview Questions

• Can I handle a large volume of clients   1 Answer

Program Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (San Leandro, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Firstly there was a group interview, then your taken into a one to one session with a center director. If all goes well you will interview with a district manager.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a perfect fit to work here at Jenny Craig.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I wasn't given the opportunity to negotate my salary.

Weight Loss Consultant/Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Riverside, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

1st-over phone interview. 2nd- bring in resume 3rd. meet with center director. 1 1/2 hour interview. The interview is one on one but relaxed. General question about yourself and your work experience. Then review of your resume and past jobs. What you like and dont like about work environments. Personal questions like- how well do you get along with others, how do you deal with conflict, etc. The most difficult part isn't the interview, its after you're hired and group training and mock consultations. A little scary if your unfamiliar or a bit on the timid side.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about your people skills   1 Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

normal interview questions. good to talk about any personal experiences with weight loss. All the questions are pretty easy and typical. I sat with two different people. They want to see that you are relate able, welcoming and driven.

Centre Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

We were called interviewed by two people who both need to agree if you are "CD material". If you can get intimidated and do what you are told , not what they promise.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Flint, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process consists of meeting the center director for a Q & A. They use the typical open-ended questions session relating to various situations. As long as you can be empathetic at first and present a knowledgeable reply you'll do well. You must also prove that you are able to handle sensitive situations through the questioning process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled an angry customer. What did you do/say to make it better? How have you or would you motivate someone to reach a goal?   1 Answer

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Grand Rapids, MI) in May 2011.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was with the Centre Director and the second was with the area manager. Both comprised of standard interview questions. I believe each interview was to determine my personality. The training was about a week long eight hours a day. Therefore I don't believe they were looking for technical skills.

Interview Questions

• More about personality fit.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation.

Personal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

very brief once it was determined I had a bachelor's degree. I just walked into the center and asked for the manger. I had interest because of my experience with weight lose and I thought it would be a good fit. I go the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Is your schedule flexible. Do you have sales experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

The manager was very agreeable. And was willing to give me a flexible schedule because of my past experience.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I stepped into a store and filled out an application. An interview was set up right away. The interview was one on one with one of Market managers, where she asked me a series of behavioral interview questions. I was offered the position after it..

Wellness Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I applied online and received an email to call the corporate office for a telephone interview where we discussed my experience and background. The next day , the site director called to set up an interview.

Interview Questions

• what is your weakness and tell me about the products and services   Answer Question