Jenny Craig

2.4

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2011.

My interview consisted of a phone interview as well as a 1:1 interview. If you pass those two, then you will go on for several more. Some of the questions were as follows:

1. what is your weakest skill.
    2. what is the best/worst thing you liked about 3 of your previous jobs.
    3. what is one thing you did in a previous job that was not protocol.
    4. why you think you would be good for this position.

Interview Questions
    • If someone came in that you did not care for how would you handle the situation.   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2011.

Passed the generic phone interview..asked the most basic questions..very scripted

Interview Questions
    • How have I handled a negative customer in the passed   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2011.

I wad intetviewed by both the center director and the market director the same day. It was a simple process emphasis on customer service problem solving senarios.

JCC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in November 2010.

Go through a phone interview then they call to set up face to face.

Interview Questions
    • Regular questions i.e. "Have you ever had an experience where you had a confrontation from someone else and how did you handle it?" "What is your biggest weakness?" "What is your biggest strength?"   Answer Question
    I went through 2 interviews. They sent me to a location that was different they the job posting. During the interview, I was applying for a position that was base plus commission , they offered me a little more dollar rate but then no commission. I needed a job desperately so I took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2010.

they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Client Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in August 2010.

The interviewer didnt finishe the interview. She hung up on me in the middle. rude.

Interview Questions
    • she asked for specific examples of difficulties with people I worked with/for   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN
    Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, IN

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2010.

There was a phone interview then a one on one interview. The woman who interviewed me was so smug. When I walked in she looked at me like a threat. I saw her look me up and down twice. I knew from that point the interview was basically pointless.

Interview Questions
    • If a person came in and said they wanted to go to their 10 year reunion and needed to lose 15 lbs in a month what would be your plan of action?   Answer Question
    • When was a time you excelled in something?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2010.

Initial phone screening through HR.
    The first onsite interview was with 3 Directors in the IT Department; one of which was the hiring Director. The second interview was with the hiring Director and CIO.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked General project management questions, as well as SDLC questions.   Answer Question
    They held firm to their salary offer and wouldn't budge.

Weight Loss Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online – interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2010.

Very thorough and engaging. Asked if I would be interested in moving up with the company. Very forthcoming with wages and commision and bonus pay possible. Let me know the hours expected to work included evenings weekends and holidays.

Fair

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2010.

Applied online received call from interviewing call center rep. Was set up face to face interview with center director, had phone interview with market director- received call immediately after with offer from Center Director.

No negotiating base pay $8.65