Jenny Craig

Getting the Interview

5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

DFW, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details – When I got to the center the person I was to see was not there. I was told she was out for the day. No one there knew I was supposed to be coming in for interview. One of the women there called several other people in other offices and found another location I could go to for interview.

Interview Question – Would I cover up for another employee if I knew they had done something against company policy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not really any negotiation -- just take it or leave it. They did tell me I would be making more in commission than I do.

Program Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details – Nothing special. it took about an hour. lots of paperwork. some roleplay. one interview was done by phone.

Program Consultant
Farmington Hills, MI

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2011.

Interview Details – I was given a standard phone screening interview, which asked basic questions such as "tell me about yourself..." etc. Later I was called by a national recruiter to schedule an in-person interview. The time and date were set and I received a phone call 1 hour before I was supposed to show up from the manager of the local branch asking me to reschedule. That should have been my first sign - but I decided to go along with it and reschedule. When I arrived at the center, the manager was late interviewing me and was very unprofessional. She asked standard questions and had me do a mock phone sales script. It was all very standard. Later, she thanked me for coming and promised to be in touch. I didn't hear from her, so I followed up with her a week later. She said that she didn't think I was truly interested in the position. I couldn't believe my ears! I reassured her that I was very interested, and she said "Okay" I will talk to my district manager and get back to you". It took another week to hear back from her, and that only happened because I called several times. She told me that the liked me and offered me the position by phone. Then a day later I received an email saying that they hired someone else for the job. Confused, I called the manager and could not reach her. She wouldn't take my calls or call me back.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – They are so unprofessional and the environment wouldn't be good.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2013.

Interview Details – The hiring interview process made me feel like I was in high school again. Very unprofessional and disorganized

Interview Question – Asking me about my personal life   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None they had a training wage of 16 an hour for the first three months, afterwards it is 10.25 an hour plus commission

Program Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2008.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with what I believe was a pre-screening service. I was then approved and scheduled for an interview at a centre with the centre director. She was very nice and just asked basic questions prompting from my resume. I was then set up with a 2nd interview with the centre director and a market director. This interview, I feel like was more based on judging my interpersonal skills and personality.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jenny Craig

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig Program Consultant interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees and interview candidates.