Jenny Craig Program Director Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had 2 interviews in 1 day with the center director and the area marketing director. The interview process was easy and well managed.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with a minimum wage plus commission job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2012.

Interview

Met the Centre Director in person after walking into another centre and resume being forwarded over. Was called in for an interview, asked sales questions, and overall customer service related questions, then received phone interview from upper management, then received phone call being offered the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

I wad intetviewed by both the center director and the market director the same day. It was a simple process emphasis on customer service problem solving senarios.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2010.

Interview

they have a 3 step interview process. 1st is phone interview, then branch manager interviews you and if you will be getting hired you meet with area manager. They ask questions like types of situations you've handled in previous jobs. But what they are more interested in, how have you overcome, or dealt with weight issues in the past

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

Applied online received call from interviewing call center rep. Was set up face to face interview with center director, had phone interview with market director- received call immediately after with offer from Center Director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating base pay $8.65

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Charlotte, NC) in January 2008.

Interview

I had an interview with the Centre Director and then with the Market Director

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you delivered exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Interview

Easy. THink of it as the people interviewing you need you to work for them more than you need the job at jenny Craig. False hope may be provided for your earning potential. Make sure you know how much their current PD made in sales and ask to see the profit sharing so you can figure out exactly your level of compensation.

Interview Questions

• Have to Role Play a Lead Call with the center director. Which is given to you to practice and written out exactly what to say.   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

I first applied online for the job and then was called in for the interview. It was followed up by one last phone interview by the Market Director and I was hired. The interview questions was fairly simple, such as: if you had a client that wasn't motivated when she came in, how could you motivate her to want to reach her weightloss goals?

Interview Questions

• "try to sell me a product in the centre"....this I found difficult because the knowledge of the products wasn't there, being that it was an interview and not an introduction to the program.   1 Answer

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview

Had four interviews. The first was a phone interview from some hotline that asked some behavioral q's about former job experience. Then the next was in-person with the Centre Director at the first centre I thought would hire me. Then the Area Market Director and Market Director came in and interviewed me. I was then sent to another centre and had a third interview. It was mostly going over my work history, a bit of sales role playing and some behavioral questions like what you would do if didn't get along with someone or what you would do if you caught someone stealing.

Interview Questions

• The role playing can be challenging if you are not used to selling but I heard not all interviewers make you do that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none ... the pay is what they offer and there is no negotiating.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jenny Craig (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Questions

• How do you handle difficult personalities?   1 Answer