Jenny Craig

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2011.

Interview Details – I wad intetviewed by both the center director and the market director the same day. It was a simple process emphasis on customer service problem solving senarios.

Interview Question – None were hard or unexpected.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details – I had 2 interviews in 1 day with the center director and the area marketing director. The interview process was easy and well managed.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with a minimum wage plus commission job?   View Answer

Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2008.

Interview Details – I had an interview with the Centre Director and then with the Market Director

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you delivered exceptional customer service   Answer Question

Indianapolis, IN

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jenny Craig in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online received call from interviewing call center rep. Was set up face to face interview with center director, had phone interview with market director- received call immediately after with offer from Center Director.

Interview Question – Very standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating base pay $8.65

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview from VP, in person interview with Regional Director

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult personalities?   View Answer

Interviewed at Jenny Craig

Interview Details – Easy. THink of it as the people interviewing you need you to work for them more than you need the job at jenny Craig. False hope may be provided for your earning potential. Make sure you know how much their current PD made in sales and ask to see the profit sharing so you can figure out exactly your level of compensation.

Interview Question – Have to Role Play a Lead Call with the center director. Which is given to you to practice and written out exactly what to say.   Answer Question

Program Director

I applied online and interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details – I first applied online for the job and then was called in for the interview. It was followed up by one last phone interview by the Market Director and I was hired. The interview questions was fairly simple, such as: if you had a client that wasn't motivated when she came in, how could you motivate her to want to reach her weightloss goals?

Interview Question – "try to sell me a product in the centre"....this I found difficult because the knowledge of the products wasn't there, being that it was an interview and not an introduction to the program.   View Answer

Program Director

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jenny Craig.

Interview Details – Had four interviews. The first was a phone interview from some hotline that asked some behavioral q's about former job experience. Then the next was in-person with the Centre Director at the first centre I thought would hire me. Then the Area Market Director and Market Director came in and interviewed me. I was then sent to another centre and had a third interview. It was mostly going over my work history, a bit of sales role playing and some behavioral questions like what you would do if didn't get along with someone or what you would do if you caught someone stealing.

Interview Question – The role playing can be challenging if you are not used to selling but I heard not all interviewers make you do that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – none ... the pay is what they offer and there is no negotiating.

Program Director

The process took a day - interviewed at Jenny Craig in April 2009.

Interview Details – Personality contest.

Interview Question – What would you do if an employee kept calling in sick?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – None existent

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jenny Craig

Worked for Jenny Craig? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jenny Craig Program Director interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jenny Craig employees and interview candidates.