Jenny Craig Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.1

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig.

There was practically no interview process. I was asked my availability and when I could begin work. At the time, the center I was applying for was relatively new, so they were waiting for one of the corporate trainers to come in and train the new hires. Since I was available for training and had pretty open availability, I was hired.

The process (or lack thereof) was rather strange. I expected there to be more actual interview questions, so that the owner could gain a better understanding of my ability to work with his clients.

Also, while it wasn't technically required, it was highly encouraged that new hires spend a few weeks on the Jenny Craig diet plan.

Other Interview Reviews for Jenny Craig

Sales Consultant, Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in October 2012.

I was first interviewed by phone, then was interviewed in office. Waited a little over a week for my final answer, which was, they had picked another candidate that had previously worked for Jenny and has experience. I thought my interview went very well and was pretty sure I had the job. The phone interview caught me off guard, not much time to think, but the un person.interview questions were almost identical.

Interview Questions
    • How have you helped a friend reach a personal goal?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Studio City, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2012.

Unprofessional! I think I was over-qualified but then why bring me in for a f2f if you're not going to ask me any questions! Waste of time!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milpitas, CA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in September 2011.

Basically....same as everyone has posted. Just memorize all the questions listed here...and have your answers.....One very different question....one that I don't like....was that the phone interview began with the question: "IN THE PAST YEAR, HOW MANY EMPLOYERS HAVE YOU WORKED FOR?".....Great for those of us who switch jobs and were then laid off! Also, I had to phone twice because the first time I was disconnected by the interviewer....as many have also noted in their reviews. I was told that I passed the interview and would be phoned for the next interview.

Interview Questions
    • During the past year how many employers have you worked for?   Answer Question
    • How would you treat a customer that you did not like?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2011.

Called in for the phone interview and was told that they were overrun at the moment, if I could leave my # they would ring me back. They didn't. I called again the next day...and nothing. Very unprofessional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in May 2011.

Passed the generic phone interview..asked the most basic questions..very scripted

Interview Questions
    • How have I handled a negative customer in the passed   View Answer

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2012.

Applied online. After I applied...I was given an 800 number to call within 24 hours and this is where they say you can ask any questions and get more information. Well, First the interviewer read from a piece of paper, very robotic, than she goes into the interview which I had no idea this is what I called for. I thought I answered pretty well, given that I was not prepared. When I asked the interviewer when are they looking to hire, she said she didn't know and they will get back to me in 2 weeks. Well I received an email the next day stating I did not get the job. I was not prepared to interview at this time so maybe I wasn't quite on but I am not sure what they are looking for in sales, since I have 12 years under my belt.

Interview Questions
    • When did you help someone else reach their goal.   View Answer

Consultant/Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jenny Craig in January 2011.

The center was surprisingly low-rent. I had imagined that the centers would be upscale, but was disappointed that it was an old, boring, small space. The manager's office was so unorganized and cluttered--I was shocked! She was not prepared and her attention was diverted every 5 minutes because a staff member needed something. She asked the usual questions, but I didn't have her attention because she was so distracted by her surroundings. Very unprofessional. It was clear almost immediately that I was way over-qualified for the position. And my first clue as to the lack of professionalism should have been the non-interactive, scripted phone interview and then a follow up voice mail where the "HR" rep didn't hang up the phone after the message and proceeded to calculate his work hours aloud. Wow.

Sales Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jenny Craig in June 2010.

First you complete an online application. A series of yes and no questions about previous work experience. Then at the end of the questionnaires you're asked to upload your resume then you will be asked to call a toll-free number where you will talk to a representative of the company. It is a lengthy phone call interview asking you questions like describe a time when someone told you about their goal and how they plan on achieving it and what types of questions you have asked them in terms of achieving their goal. I couldn't quite refer to that question. I found it somewhat non-sense. The interviewer on the phone was impatient and wasn't the friendliest, showed a lack of enthusiasm. By the sound of the lady over the phone, I automatically lost interest in the job.

Interview Questions
    • Tell a time when someone told you their goal and how they've plan to achieve it. How did you find out about it and what kind of questions did you ask them?   Answer Question