Jensen Precast

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CRC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jensen Precast in August 2010.

As was referred by a current employee. Told to send in my resume, that was forwarded to the decision maker/s for the job through internal referral. I was contacted for a phone interview which went well. Covered questions regarding my background and what the job entailed. After passing this phase I was asked to come in for a face-to-face with the Customer Relations Manager and the Controller. That went fairly well. My next call was from the CFO for a face-to-face.

My perception at the time, was that the organization was healthy and they based their hiring decisions more on personality fit that skill. That was appealing to me. Though they are in the construction business, the facility was always spotless, with on on-site janitor always cleaning.

The advise for other candidates...look elsewhere.

Interview Questions
I was able to negotiate pre-planned time off.