Jensen Precast

• Popular Job Titles:
  • CRC (1)

CRC Interview

Sparks, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jensen Precast in August 2010.

Interview Details – As was referred by a current employee. Told to send in my resume, that was forwarded to the decision maker/s for the job through internal referral. I was contacted for a phone interview which went well. Covered questions regarding my background and what the job entailed. After passing this phase I was asked to come in for a face-to-face with the Customer Relations Manager and the Controller. That went fairly well. My next call was from the CFO for a face-to-face.

My perception at the time, was that the organization was healthy and they based their hiring decisions more on personality fit that skill. That was appealing to me. Though they are in the construction business, the facility was always spotless, with on on-site janitor always cleaning.

The advise for other candidates...look elsewhere.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate pre-planned time off.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jensen Precast? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jensen Precast interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jensen Precast employees and interview candidates.