Jeppesen Sanderson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Navigation Information Analyst Interview

Navigation Information Analyst

Interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson

Interview Details – It changes year-to-year. Nothing that occurred in my interview ( ie chart analysis test) happens any longer. Most interview questions are dictated by HR. Probably could be researched by google searching "answers to interview questions"

Interview Question – How do you feel about Overtime requirements? How do you feel about over-time every week?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation at the time. Everyone was brought on at the same salary regardless of education or field experience.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Centennial, CO

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in December 2013.

Interview Details – Took about 3 weeks to get back to me from the time I submitted my resume - once I received the position it was another 3 weeks - so total about a month and a half which was pretty lengthy. Was hired through a phone interview, oddly didn't inquire to much about my experience or skills, just a bunch of corporate behavioral on the spot questions

Interview Question – Name a situation in which you did not know how to approach an issue? What did you do to resolve it?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No real negotiations accepted their first offer

Very Easy Interview

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Software Quality Analyst
Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Interview Details – The process was pretty quick, mostly because I knew some people there. The interview was cursory. Mostly the position was described to me.

Negotiation Details – It was contract, so I just took the rate offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Navigation Information Analyst Interview

Navigation Information Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was hired into this position internally after a year with the company in another asset. The interview process was disjointed and confusing, the position itself and the requirements of it were not well explained nor were the expectations of management or the limited promotional potential. Compensation was never discussed and in general discussing compensation with fellow analyst is heavily discouraged. I walked out of the room having been questioned for an hour by 6 people who never identified themselves and never explained how any of the questions might pertain to the position. Upon being offered the position, I initially turned it down because I was mistaken about the offer itself. "Navigation Information Analyst" is a catch-all term used internally to represent a wide variety of positions.

Interview Question – You have 30 min, find as many differences between these two charts as possible.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Non-existent. The offer was blunt and below market value, but offered insurance benefits at a time when I needed them so I accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Interview Details – One phone interview and questions on java, data structures and sql

Interview Question – Spatial database questions   Answer Question

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager
Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in May 2013.

Interview Details – HR called to set up a panel interview after submitting an online application. Interviewed with manager and two team members. Very scripted set list of questions. About 40 min. Received a call the following week with an offer.

Interview Question – A hour before a major deadline you have a show stopper problem. The delivery can't move. What do you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Attempted to negotiate PTO. Was told Jepp doesn't negotiate on vacation time. Was able to negotiate salary and start date.

Manager At Jeppesen Sanderson Interview

Manager At Jeppesen Sanderson

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in May 2013.

Interview Details – Received a call from the HR recruting specialist to set up interview for the following week. The interview was a panel with the position's direct reports and then 2 others that would be peers from different departments but would work together closely. The interview lasted just about an hour. They had their set list of questions and then it was opened up for me to ask questions. They seemed to be more behaviorial type questions rather than job functionality specific. I was told I would hear from HR by the end of the week if I made it to the next round. I was called by a panel member 2 hours after interview to come in for a 2nd interview...scheduled for a week later. Again the 2nd interview was panel style with a peer to the position from another department and then from what would have been a direct report to the position. This was towards the end of the day and one of the panelists kept looking at her watch from about 5 minutes after the interview started, so it was apparent she had other things on her mind and this was more of an inconvenience. It was stated by one of the panelists that there was one other interview the next day and I should hear something by end of day if not end of week. There was no call from HR or the panelist with an offer or rejection. I found it a little suspect with a company that size with a multi-layered HR department wouldn't even do a rejection call or letter, especially after making it to the final round. That lead me to the conclusion if they do not respect potential employees making it that far in the interview process...how much support or respect is there for employees?
The receptionist was friendly and the majority of the employees interviewed with were nice. But I was put off by the constant watch looking and not paying attention during the interview when it was time to ask their question.

Interview Question – How did you prepare for the interview?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Interview Details – Dragged on for too long

Interview Question – Specific subject questions on company products, which you wouldn't know unless you were with the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not too bad

Nvigation Information Analyst Interview

Nvigation Information Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in January 2013.

Interview Details – Initial contact from HR to see if still interested & schedule telephone screening with Dept Manager. Telephone screening takes approx 20-30 minutes- mostly conversational with a few boilerplate questions. HR will contact later to schedule in-person interview

Interview Question – How well do you inderstand scientific theory   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Interview Details – Interviewed with several people, three separate times. The questions were fair and the people very professional. It took a while to get a call back.

Interview Question – Most questions were situational and there to see how you do under pressure.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for what I wanted, they took quite a while to get back to me with an amount very close to what I asked.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeppesen Sanderson

Worked for Jeppesen Sanderson? Contribute to the Community!