Jeppesen Sanderson Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.8

Contract Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied online - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Interviewed for contract analyst position with 2 department managers and HR manager. First part of interview consisted of structured behavioral psychology questions. Second part of interview was a general discussion of Jeppesen business. Received rejection email three weeks after interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time that you drafted a contract from scratch -   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Generic interview questions. Panel of 3. Each took a turn asking two questions. Tell me a time when... How did you deal with this person you didn't get along with....etc

Navigation Information Analyst Interview

It changes year-to-year. Nothing that occurred in my interview ( ie chart analysis test) happens any longer. Most interview questions are dictated by HR. Probably could be researched by google searching "answers to interview questions"

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about Overtime requirements? How do you feel about over-time every week?   Answer Question
    No negotiation at the time. Everyone was brought on at the same salary regardless of education or field experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in December 2013.

Took about 3 weeks to get back to me from the time I submitted my resume - once I received the position it was another 3 weeks - so total about a month and a half which was pretty lengthy. Was hired through a phone interview, oddly didn't inquire to much about my experience or skills, just a bunch of corporate behavioral on the spot questions

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation in which you did not know how to approach an issue? What did you do to resolve it?   View Answer
    No real negotiations accepted their first offer

Software Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

The process was pretty quick, mostly because I knew some people there. The interview was cursory. Mostly the position was described to me.

It was contract, so I just took the rate offered.

Navigation Information Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in February 2012.

I was hired into this position internally after a year with the company in another asset. The interview process was disjointed and confusing, the position itself and the requirements of it were not well explained nor were the expectations of management or the limited promotional potential. Compensation was never discussed and in general discussing compensation with fellow analyst is heavily discouraged. I walked out of the room having been questioned for an hour by 6 people who never identified themselves and never explained how any of the questions might pertain to the position. Upon being offered the position, I initially turned it down because I was mistaken about the offer itself. "Navigation Information Analyst" is a catch-all term used internally to represent a wide variety of positions.

Interview Questions
    • You have 30 min, find as many differences between these two charts as possible.   View Answer
    Non-existent. The offer was blunt and below market value, but offered insurance benefits at a time when I needed them so I accepted.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

One phone interview and questions on java, data structures and sql

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in May 2013.

HR called to set up a panel interview after submitting an online application. Interviewed with manager and two team members. Very scripted set list of questions. About 40 min. Received a call the following week with an offer.

Interview Questions
    • A hour before a major deadline you have a show stopper problem. The delivery can't move. What do you do?   Answer Question
    Attempted to negotiate PTO. Was told Jepp doesn't negotiate on vacation time. Was able to negotiate salary and start date.

Manager At Jeppesen Sanderson Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson in May 2013.

Received a call from the HR recruting specialist to set up interview for the following week. The interview was a panel with the position's direct reports and then 2 others that would be peers from different departments but would work together closely. The interview lasted just about an hour. They had their set list of questions and then it was opened up for me to ask questions. They seemed to be more behaviorial type questions rather than job functionality specific. I was told I would hear from HR by the end of the week if I made it to the next round. I was called by a panel member 2 hours after interview to come in for a 2nd interview...scheduled for a week later. Again the 2nd interview was panel style with a peer to the position from another department and then from what would have been a direct report to the position. This was towards the end of the day and one of the panelists kept looking at her watch from about 5 minutes after the interview started, so it was apparent she had other things on her mind and this was more of an inconvenience. It was stated by one of the panelists that there was one other interview the next day and I should hear something by end of day if not end of week. There was no call from HR or the panelist with an offer or rejection. I found it a little suspect with a company that size with a multi-layered HR department wouldn't even do a rejection call or letter, especially after making it to the final round. That lead me to the conclusion if they do not respect potential employees making it that far in the interview process...how much support or respect is there for employees?
    The receptionist was friendly and the majority of the employees interviewed with were nice. But I was put off by the constant watch looking and not paying attention during the interview when it was time to ask their question.

Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Jeppesen Sanderson.

Dragged on for too long

Interview Questions
    • Specific subject questions on company products, which you wouldn't know unless you were with the company   Answer Question
    Not too bad

Worked for Jeppesen Sanderson? Contribute to the Community!