Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at JeremysMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.
the interview was short, but could tell that management was very genuine. Got straight to the point and a great review of your skill set is a must. It was held at a near by out door seating area... very open no major pressure.
- How have you turn negative experiences into positive memories Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.
Professional to the point precise. Chris made me feel relaxed and was very informative in the duties and requirements expected for me to perform as an employee. There was no confusion or miscommunication post or prior to employment. I did request a specific pay in salary due to my experience with working in retail unfortunately it was not granted to me. That I would count as a disappointment to my interview experience.
- How would you describe yourself 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took a week – interviewed at Jeremys.
It was an exciting job opportunity and the interview went great. The owner really was interested in my portfolio and skills. After the meeting he asked me to comeback for a second interview. After all the interviews I haven't received any offer or feedbacks. My fallow up e-mails and calls was simply ignored.
- The interview was simple. In my opinion, it would be more professional if interviewers instead of ignoring calls and e-mails could provide feedback and show some respect to my time dedicated to meet them. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).
advertisement on Craig's List
in-person interview with owner and management
follow-up phone call with offer
most interested in previous experience, not educational background
- they go out of their way to throw you off, they are not interested in your higher education either Answer Question
unwilling to negotiate. pay is very low, includes benefits and profit sharing. hours are 8am-6pm
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review