Jeremys Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeremys

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Throughout my short interview with Jeremy Kidson, I was handed the position on the spot! He asks normal and subjective questions like any employer would, I'll give him that. Being that the interview itself lasted under 30 minutes, I found Jeremy to be a very convincing employer. He will boast about his efforts in making his company an "Equal-Employment Opportunity" (head's up). In addition to his convincing story, he will also go in depth about "Benefits!". Trust me when I say this, there are none..... The work load itself will make you implode. He will also try to intimidate you with his stern demeanor. I've decided to rate this overall experience positive despite the morals and values of the company. He is smart when it comes to running a corporation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job a Jeremy's?   Answer Question
    • What was the most difficult experience in working for your last employer? and why...   Answer Question
    • Are you team driver and can you work under direction?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

It was extremely fast. I met with Jeremy and he hired me in the interview. I was an employee at the time and so I just made it known that I was interested. I was the most qualified immediately available candidate.

Interview Questions

• He mostly talked at me and asked me if I was going to be loyal.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview was short, but could tell that management was very genuine. Got straight to the point and a great review of your skill set is a must. It was held at a near by out door seating area... very open no major pressure.

Interview Questions

• How have you turn negative experiences into positive memories   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional to the point precise. Chris made me feel relaxed and was very informative in the duties and requirements expected for me to perform as an employee. There was no confusion or miscommunication post or prior to employment. I did request a specific pay in salary due to my experience with working in retail unfortunately it was not granted to me. That I would count as a disappointment to my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jeremys.

Interview

It was an exciting job opportunity and the interview went great. The owner really was interested in my portfolio and skills. After the meeting he asked me to comeback for a second interview. After all the interviews I haven't received any offer or feedbacks. My fallow up e-mails and calls was simply ignored.

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple. In my opinion, it would be more professional if interviewers instead of ignoring calls and e-mails could provide feedback and show some respect to my time dedicated to meet them.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

advertisement on Craig's List in-person interview with owner and management follow-up phone call with offer most interested in previous experience, not educational background

Interview Questions

• they go out of their way to throw you off, they are not interested in your higher education either   Answer Question

Negotiation

unwilling to negotiate. pay is very low, includes benefits and profit sharing. hours are 8am-6pm