Jeremys Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeremys

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

the interview was short, but could tell that management was very genuine. Got straight to the point and a great review of your skill set is a must. It was held at a near by out door seating area... very open no major pressure.

Interview Questions

• How have you turn negative experiences into positive memories   Answer Question

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Professional to the point precise. Chris made me feel relaxed and was very informative in the duties and requirements expected for me to perform as an employee. There was no confusion or miscommunication post or prior to employment. I did request a specific pay in salary due to my experience with working in retail unfortunately it was not granted to me. That I would count as a disappointment to my interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself   1 Answer

Photographer/Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jeremys.

Interview

It was an exciting job opportunity and the interview went great. The owner really was interested in my portfolio and skills. After the meeting he asked me to comeback for a second interview. After all the interviews I haven't received any offer or feedbacks. My fallow up e-mails and calls was simply ignored.

Interview Questions

• The interview was simple. In my opinion, it would be more professional if interviewers instead of ignoring calls and e-mails could provide feedback and show some respect to my time dedicated to meet them.   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jeremys (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

advertisement on Craig's List
    in-person interview with owner and management
    follow-up phone call with offer
    most interested in previous experience, not educational background

Interview Questions

• they go out of their way to throw you off, they are not interested in your higher education either   Answer Question

Negotiation

unwilling to negotiate. pay is very low, includes benefits and profit sharing. hours are 8am-6pm