JetBlue

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bilingual Reservations Agent Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in February 2009.

Interview Details – Need to apply online on the company website. You need to be patient. The company will call you when positions are available or when interviews are being scheduled. It took me 6 weeks to get hired.

Interview Question – Most difficult was doing a phone interview in Spanish since I was applying for a bilingual position. Since Spanish is my second language I wasn't familiar with many industry-related terms but figured that would be covered in training, which it was. I did fairly well with what I knew.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at JetBlue

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue Bilingual Reservations Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees and interview candidates.