JetBlue

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – Applied online, received a call a week later in which was a phone screen. A week after was called to do an in person interview. Granted an offer 2.5 weeks later

Interview Question – What did I like best about my current job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to negotiate offered good salary right off the bat

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at JetBlue in June 2012.

Interview Details – Complete and utter waste of time... 4 interviews and bells and whistles for an incredibly too low to live on salary. Company seemed to prefer the ideas of the interview candidates more so than their own senior staff. Lots of incompetence at connecting calls although I guess everyone meant well.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you went above and beyond in a customer service roll.   Answer Question

Coordinator Marketing Interview

Coordinator Marketing
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at JetBlue in November 2011.

Interview Details – I received a phone call to interview for a Marketing Coordinator opening. The HR rep was not energetic and seemed a bit dry during the phone interview. I was asked standard interview questions however, I was drilled about JetBlue's corporate structure and products. The hiring manager was a bit more pleasant and asked standard "background" questions. I was called a week later to come in for an in-person interview, in which, I was scheduled to meet with 2 other individuals over a period of 1 hour. To my surprise, I met with a total of 4 people + the executive recruiter - forcing my interview to exceed 2 hours. I thought that was a bit distasteful but I digress.The recruiter was noticeably overworked and underpaid. The interview was perhaps the most awkward interview I'd ever been on. We went over VERY dated behavioral questions that had no relevancy to the position or the position's level. I was expecting to hear a bit more about the company but that was not an option. The interview with the remaining 4 employees were a bit draining. 2 of the interviewers (whom would be working alongside me) were still relatively new to the company and could only speak lightly on the nature of the position. I was asked standard questions. The remaining 2 interviewers were a complete waste of time. They seemed pretty wrapped up in the dealings of their group and didn't quite seem to grasp the nature of the group I was interviewing for. One of the coordinators complained about his position during most of the interview. The JetBlue team I met with did not seem 100% happy and confident in their positions and were not trained in interview etiquette. Additionally, the team had expectations that were extremely unrealistic - in terms of your knowledge of JetBlue's business procedures.

Interview Question – Why JetBlue?   Answer Question

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!