JetBlue

Relevance Date Difficulty

Drug and Alcohol Program Manager Interview

Drug and Alcohol Program Manager
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at JetBlue in May 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter thought I was a good match for this job, and intimated I would be on a plane later that week to New York. It turned out to be a telephone interview with the HR manager and the current person in the position. None of the interview questions really threw me, but they seemed to want someone with experience running a department more than one who understands running a drug and alcohol program - which I was doing at the time, for 10,000 employees. The fact that my current employer did not make it a department with direct reports was not my fault, and I had dozens of people contacting me and 'reporting' to me. I just had no authority over anyone but the DOT covered employees. This was in mid-May and as of now, late August, they still have the position posted.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving such a great job?   View Answer

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!