JetBlue

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a virtual interview and then was called to have a 3-4 hour long group interview. Virtual interview consisted of 5 basic interview questions. The group interview was business dress- a little ridiculous for a ramp position. Spent $$ on a business suit, did my best on my group interview and received a thanks but no thanks email.no info as to why you were not selected.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Just the norm.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in December 2012.

Interview Details – first interview in nice hotel lots and lots of company propaganda than more interviews in the headquarter than drug background and training in orlando for 5 days

Interview Question – why we should hire you ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations take it or leave it 12 $ /hr

Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2008.

Interview Details – My experience with the hiring and interview process was absolutely wonderful! I was interviewed by the General Manager at the time. He was so impressed with me that he truly made what would have been a 3 month process go through within a few weeks.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions asked.   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at JetBlue in October 2011.

Interview Details – starts with online application, then you get a call to attend a half/full day seminar on company and position, you also get a little face time with talent team to do a interview. If selected there is a TON of paper work to complete and be verified so be patient the process can be long, once they verify and are satisfied you will be offered tentative position and be asked to attend training mine was a week long food/hotel paid in Orlando upon graduation at JBLU University you than sent back to your home city to complete more paperwork for security and do you on job training. When you complete that hurdle, Its official your a BABY BLUE and now an employee. Be patient my start to filling out initial application to being on the ground ops team actually working was about 4 months long, hang in there be honest and the reward will come!

Interview Question – none really, they are very customer service based so they ask a lot about what you have done to go above the call of duty to help out customers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO NEGOTIATION... take it or leave it, however they are annual rasies you max out in 10 years

Ground Operations

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2011.

Interview Details – I recieved an email to do an automated interview. I was unfamiliar with this but it let me record my answers and delete them if i didnt like them. then at the end i hit save when i was satisfied. they then called to do a one on one interview which is scheduled for next week. i am not sure what to expect.

Interview Question – What do you like most about your current or previous job?   Answer Question

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!