JetBlue Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetBlue (Forest Hills, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview went well. Recruiter called to ask basic questions regarding past experiences related to the job description. The 1:1 interview was more of a conversation instead of interview questions. The staff really makes you feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything...

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Forest Hills, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetBlue (Forest Hills, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

The hiring manager and the HR representative (Vivian Cirillo) both interviewed me, after having waited for close to a 1/2 an hour. One of the first questions asked of me by the hiring manager was, "what made you apply for the job". After answering the question (while the hiring manager took notes), the HR rep. asked me the same exact question. I was given the opportunity to ask questions after a rundown of the job responsibilities by both the hiring manager and the HR rep. I asked two or three questions, and after informing them that I had no other questions the HR rep. made me feel that I should had asked more questions. The hiring manager and HR rep. did not come to the interview with a long list of interview questions, nor did they ask a number of behavioral/personality questions. Be prepared to show your personality or build a rapport in other ways when interviewing with this company, because with their current interview process it is somewhat difficult to do that.