JetBlue

Getting the Interview

86 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Airport Operations Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in October 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview is first. Then a group interview. Make sure you answer every question with a resolution to a problem.

Interview Question – Name a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer? what was the resolution?   View Answer

Airport Operation Crew Interview

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for position 2/10/14
Received email for virtual phone interview
And completed 2/19/14
Received call for face to face interview 2/28/14
Actual face to face 3/5/14
Received call to continue with hiring process 3/7/14
Background took around 2 weeks
Drug test done at private lab 3rd week of March
Finger prints done 3rd week of March
Official offer 3/26

Process takes time but I am sure it will be worth it

Interview Question – Interview was enjoyable not difficult maybe because
I didn't let my nerves take over and the JetBlue team were
Very friendly and welcoming very fun and upbeat.
  Answer Question

In Flight Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2014.

Interview Details – Ok, so went to the interview today, and it was a wast of my time. 65 people showed up for the interview, at least 40 were already employed by JetBlue. Guess what people did not go past the 1st round of interviews.

Interview Question – No questions were difficult, the difficult issue was that I was not judged by my experience, I was judged because I did not already work for them, or had a name to drop. Shame on them   Answer Question

Ground Operations Interview

Boston, MA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, had a virtual interview and then was called to have a 3-4 hour long group interview. Virtual interview consisted of 5 basic interview questions. The group interview was business dress- a little ridiculous for a ramp position. Spent $$ on a business suit, did my best on my group interview and received a thanks but no thanks email.no info as to why you were not selected.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. Just the norm.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – half day long, unorganized, but definitely full of culture. it was fun, interesting, but did it in the old office building, haven't been in the new corporate office yet

Interview Question – why? everyone says because they want to travel. thats a given   Answer Question

Jetblue Reservations Crew Member Interview

Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at JetBlue in December 2012.

Interview Details – Drug test, phone interview, and in-person interview. Typing test to ensure at least 20 wpm, pretty easy. Great culture from the beginning.

Interview Question – How I had helped someone during my customer service experience.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – There was a phone interview, and a face to face. Then a surprise 3 phone interview conducted by someone with the company for 2 weeks and was just breaking into the field.

Interview Question – The only unexpected part was being interviewed by someone who has been in the industry for half the amount of time I have been.   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Revenue Management Analyst
Forest Hills, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – The process started with a phone interview of approximately 20 minutes followed by a onsite interview of approximately 4 hours the following week . I first interview with a HR guy for some basic info about work status, education and so on. I later met with members of the revenue management team, three associates and one analyst. They all had personality assessment questions and all had some tricky mathematics/logical questions like "how many cups of coffee do you think Starbucks sell in any given day?". I was given a math test at the end of the interview session (Basic calculus and statistics).

Interview Question – How many quarters would it take to reach the high of the empire state building?   View Answer

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Airport Operations Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in February 2014.

Interview Details – -Applied for job on 2/11/14
-Emailed about phone interview and submitted answers the same day 2/18/14
-Contacted about face to face interview 02/21/14
-Actual face to face interview on 02/26/14
-Called with job offer on 03/03/14

Staff and HR crew were very friendly and personable, i guess they wanted you to capture the essence of the company.

Interview Question – Phone interview was standard customer service questions.
F2F Interview was standard CSR questions as well and a quick overlook on your resume.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Ramp Operations Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – Applied for Ramp Position on Feb 4th 2014 online on there website, Kept Checking for a email from them, Finally received one on Feb. 27th for a Online Interview/Phone Computer interview and followed through with Computer/phone interview which was 5 Questions to answer, After did questions on computer/phone, Received a Phone call from a recruiter the Following day to Schedule a Interview Face to Face

Interview Question – Really wasn't anything difficult to answer   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at JetBlue

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue interview questions and advice. All 86 interview reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees and interview candidates.