JetBlue Interview Questions

2.9

In Flight Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jamaica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 months - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2011.

The first step is the phone interview where they will ask several situational questions such as "How did you handle a difficult customer?" And also ask about your past work experiences. Once you pass that then they invite you to a face to face interview in Jamaica, NY. I paid for the flight and my hotel. Once you get there, be aware they are watching you from the moment you walk in and want you to be very outgoing and talk to other candidates. Its vital to wear exactly what they want you to wear. For ladies, be sure to wear a black or navy suit, nude pantyhose, black heels, and a watch. Be sure to wear your hair back in a bun or ponytail. First everyone goes around and introduces themselves and you must tell a bit about yourself to the group. Next is a group icebreaker which is a game you play in groups of 6. You have to compete against the other groups which is really fun. Then they play a company video and go over what the job entails, including pay, bases, benefits, and what is expected of you. They then give you a short break and tell you that if the job isn't for you no harm done and it was nice to meet you. After the break, all the candidates get to ask senior management/recruiters (they were all very awesome people) questions about the job and company. You then take a lunch. After lunch they break you up into groups of 4 and do group interviews. Then every candidate must sit in a jumpseat and buckle the seat belt, do a reach test, and describe JetBlue in 3 words. Finally you have to get your fingerprints taken. It is an all day process. They tell you they will get back to everyone within 2 weeks.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Forest Hills, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2010.

Applied on-line. Got called for an interview in about a month. First there was a phone interview. Then I got invited to corporate, for blue something or other (I can't remember what they called it). The company has a "blue" name for everything. At first we were in a room with a bunch of people. We all thought we were waiting for an interview, then a few people started clapping. They were recruiters who wanted to see how we acted in a group. Next, we got into groups and everyone had to come up with a different way to get across the room. (That was kind of fun). You also had to describe someone you just met. They then did a panel interview and a one-on-one. My interviewer then gave me a welcome package. I don't beleive they do this anymore. (Hire right on site). This was a while ago. However, I'm sure the basic premise is still the same. They will be watching you from the time you get there until the time you leave. They will want to see how you interact, your general attitude, and how you speak. Not your average interview. Expect to be there all day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us when you have went above or beyond for a customer. Tell us why you want to be blue. (I never forgot that one!)   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation for in-flight as far as I know.

Airport Operations Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in October 2012.

Phone interview is first. Then a group interview. Make sure you answer every question with a resolution to a problem.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time where you went above and beyond to help a customer? what was the resolution?   View Answer

Airport Operation Crew Interview

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2014.

Applied for position 2/10/14
    Received email for virtual phone interview
    And completed 2/19/14
    Received call for face to face interview 2/28/14
    Actual face to face 3/5/14
    Received call to continue with hiring process 3/7/14
    Background took around 2 weeks
    Drug test done at private lab 3rd week of March
    Finger prints done 3rd week of March
    Official offer 3/26

Process takes time but I am sure it will be worth it

Interview Questions
    • Interview was enjoyable not difficult maybe because
      I didn't let my nerves take over and the JetBlue team were
      Very friendly and welcoming very fun and upbeat.
        Answer Question

In Flight Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2014.

Ok, so went to the interview today, and it was a wast of my time. 65 people showed up for the interview, at least 40 were already employed by JetBlue. Guess what people did not go past the 1st round of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • No questions were difficult, the difficult issue was that I was not judged by my experience, I was judged because I did not already work for them, or had a name to drop. Shame on them   Answer Question

Jetblue Reservations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at JetBlue in December 2012.

Drug test, phone interview, and in-person interview. Typing test to ensure at least 20 wpm, pretty easy. Great culture from the beginning.

Interview Questions
    • How I had helped someone during my customer service experience.   Answer Question

Ground Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2014.

Applied online, had a virtual interview and then was called to have a 3-4 hour long group interview. Virtual interview consisted of 5 basic interview questions. The group interview was business dress- a little ridiculous for a ramp position. Spent $$ on a business suit, did my best on my group interview and received a thanks but no thanks email.no info as to why you were not selected.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

half day long, unorganized, but definitely full of culture. it was fun, interesting, but did it in the old office building, haven't been in the new corporate office yet

Interview Questions
    • why? everyone says because they want to travel. thats a given   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at JetBlue.

There was a phone interview, and a face to face. Then a surprise 3 phone interview conducted by someone with the company for 2 weeks and was just breaking into the field.

Interview Questions
    • The only unexpected part was being interviewed by someone who has been in the industry for half the amount of time I have been.   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Forest Hills, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

The process started with a phone interview of approximately 20 minutes followed by a onsite interview of approximately 4 hours the following week . I first interview with a HR guy for some basic info about work status, education and so on. I later met with members of the revenue management team, three associates and one analyst. They all had personality assessment questions and all had some tricky mathematics/logical questions like "how many cups of coffee do you think Starbucks sell in any given day?". I was given a math test at the end of the interview session (Basic calculus and statistics).

Interview Questions
    • How many quarters would it take to reach the high of the empire state building?   View Answer