JetBlue Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 13, 2014
94 interviews

2.9

Marketing Coordinator Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at JetBlue.

Applied online, received a call a week later in which was a phone screen. A week after was called to do an in person interview. Granted an offer 2.5 weeks later

Interview Questions
    Didn't need to negotiate offered good salary right off the bat

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

I was approached first by the talent coordinator. She wanted to know how I would react in certain scenarios and asked questions about my past working experiences. I also had the chance to meet with my potential supervisor, who gave me a rundown of the kind of employee they look for in this particular department.

Overall, they were very friendly and also very helpful. I left my interview with a smile on my face. It wasn't because I expected to get the job, but more of me feeling like I have gained a considerable amount of knowledge within a short amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment when you were apart of a team and was asked to do something you did not like. How did you approach that situation?   Answer Question

Coordinator Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at JetBlue.

Contacted via phone. Two interviews in the same day. First interview with hiring Manager and the second interview is with the person you will be reporting directly to.Interview with hiring manager is very traditional. Interview with direct reports is more relaxed very conversational.

Airport Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at JetBlue in January 2014.

Did not get do a phone interview. Got a call to do a face to face interview. Two weeks later got a call for second interview. There were over 20 candidates there. Before the second interview they told me to do background check and drug test. I was alarmed because i wasn't given a offer so the process was confused. At the final face to face interview, ( held at corporate office) there were lot of supervisors and upper manager. They separate you in groups where some groups do final face to face interview, then the rest finish their fingerprinting. They then do a big presentation on the company and benefits. Everybody was very friendly and nice, you feel a sense of pride working there. They tell you about pay and training is held in orlando for 11 days. Study the company's core values, be professional, and be yourself. Ps: try to be up beat!

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at JetBlue in August 2010.

Initial phone interview, then in person interview with manager, then with director

Interview Questions
    • Some questions about the business partner I would be working with that I had never heard of.   Answer Question
    Yes, I got $5K more than they offered by negotiating for it. This was unusual, but I had a better manager than most get at JB

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at JetBlue.

It's an all day process. When all candidates are in the room, the crew introduce themselves then ask us to introduce ourselves with name, a little background, and tell them something that no one known about us. Then they did a little video presentation about the company then divide us into group for a game of building a tower with paper only but it's to see how you work in a team. After lunch break, we had a group interview (3 people) but we all answer the same questions. After that we have a quick one on one interview with the manager where they ask you what do you think will be your biggest challenge being a FA, would you have a problem being base in any of the base, and why you choose jetblue. Be relax, enjoy yourself and be very natural because they interviewing you all day. Make sure you research the company and known its business before going and please have a copy of your passport ready. Oh they also do a height test and a announcement reading process.

Interview Questions
    • What would the biggest challenge being a flight attendant with JetBlue?   View Answers (3)
    No negotiating

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at JetBlue.

Applied for JB A.O @ JFK on 12/23
    e-mail getting denied 02/07

Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Queens Village, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Queens Village, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at JetBlue in November 2013.

Got an interview through campus recruitment at a university. Interviewer was 30 minutes late to the interview (very unprofessional). Asked me what I knew about the company and basic questions like why I wanted to work there. Proceeded to ask me a series of "behavioral" questions in order to "see how my Industrial Engineering mind works." Somewhat tricky.

Interview Questions
    • How would you determine the number of gas stations in the world?   Answer Question

Found a different summer opportunity that I was more interested in

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at JetBlue in January 2013.

I traveled the day before I took a car service to make sure I wasn't late. We all were waiting in the lobby then they came and got us. Each recruiter introduced them selfs; then each canadate had to state there name, what are you currently doing, and why do you want to work for jetBlue. I also quoted a movie line and I smiled and thanked the reciters. We then took a break and they came back in the room and said we all passed and moved onto the next step. We watched a movie about the company; we took lunch. Then we had to do a jump seat test and bin test and PA test. We were all waiting in the lobby for others to finish. Some people went to a group panel as 4 others including my self were picked to do finger prints. I knew at this point I had the job because they were finger printing me. We had a group interviews very relaxed one of the recruiters hinted by mistake that oh don't worry you have the job then she like well I'm not sure you will just need to wait up to a week to find out. I then had a 1-1 interview that I thought i FAILED! I was then walked out of the building got done around 4 pm. Great company to work for! SMILE SMILE SMILE! Don't be shy and set your self apart from 45 other hopefuls. Take time to talk to the recruiters more than likely the same ones will be there when you did Skype mine was! Don't talk bad about your job. I said I flew for a regional airline but didn't mention it!

Interview Questions
    none- no union but great company!

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online - interviewed at JetBlue in January 2014.

timeline:
    applied online 12/23/13
    phone recorded interview 12/27/13
    01/14/13called for a f2f interview on 01/23/13

Interview Questions
    • phone recorded interview questions were very easy plus you have the chance to delete and record again.
      questions were: