JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.8

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied 03/13/15
    Phone interview 3/24/15
    Called for f2f 3/31/15
    F2f interview 4/9/15
    Email to Background check 4/9/15
    Fingerprint and drug test 4/13/15
    Background complete 4/23/15
     Now waiting for a call 4/28/15

Everything was fast and easy. Had a great experience just wish I knew when the next traing would be in Orlando.

Interview Questions

• Why jetblue?
      Have you ever worked for jetblue?
      3 facts about Jetblue?

1 Answer

Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2015.

Interview

It was a Virtual interview, basically you are required to use your laptop or phone. Must have good lighting and be properly dressed. The questions are pre recorded. Must be quick at answering because after the timer counts down you will be out of time

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was only easy because they we're hiring many people at the rio Tinto stadium........................ If you go into their office to interview it's going to be very difficult to get it. I got people that were very hard on me.

Interview Questions

• i only had one bilingual interview question. The group interview was easy. I got rejected 4 times before I got the job at jetblue   Answer Question

CSA Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I only did the telephone recorded questions, you click on the email they send you and answer several easy questions and submit those and then they give you your five questions to record the answers once you press the call button. So you have time to review and answer the questions on paper so you will know what you want to say when you put in your phone number for the call back.
    You will be able to record, review, delete and record until you are satisfied.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

I applied in November, 2014, completed the online video interview (which are pre-recorded questions, and they video record your answer) in December, and a week later received an invitation for an in-person interview, "Blue Review." I had the option of selecting from 5 different interview dates/locations, and chose the last option in February, 2015 in Orlando.
    There were 40 people in my interview class, which is a normal amount for a major airline. There were about 20 total JetBlue employees present, from current Inflight crew members to interns, HR reps, and talent acquisition agents. All of the employees were extremely professional and genuinely happy and excited to be be at this interview, I was very impressed with their presentations and conductions of the interview as a whole.
    The interview started at 8:30am with signing in and getting name tags. After the staff introduced themselves, we all had to introduce ourselves by stating our name, what made us want to work for JetBlue, and a fun fact about ourselves.
    Next, we were broken up into groups of five as JetBlue employees watched each group construct a tower from note cards to see how we each could work with others.
    They then gave an incredible presentation on JetBlue, including pay rates, flights and scheduling, JetBlue University, requirements for training, benefits, uniforms, etc. We were able to ask questions afterward.
    We then broke for lunch - you either have to bring your own, or you can go out to eat, lunch is not provided.
    When we came back we all took turns getting our fingerprints taken, reading an announcement, and if you were a Spanish-speaking candidate, you took your Spanish test. Once you have done those two (or three) you then proceeded to a de-briefing, and finally an interview.
    The de-briefing consists of two JetBlue employees going over your resume with you and asking you a couple questions that refer to your resume, or thereabouts.
    The interview is next with two other JetBlue employees. They asked four questions, and you were to respond with the STAR method - situation, task, action, result. They told us that we should hear back by the end of next week.
    By the time I was finished with my interview, it was almost 3:30pm, and there were about 15 people left to interview.
    I received a phone call exactly one week later that I had been selected to attend training at JetBlue University in Orlando! I was then overnighted forms for a drug test which had to be completed within two days. I also received an e-mail to submit some personal information, as well as fill out some online forms for the company that conducts the background checks for prospective flight attendants for JetBlue.
    Once the drug test and background tests have been completed (which cannot be more than a month before training per FAA regulations) I will begin training on April 1st, 2015 at JetBlue U!

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to change the way you would normally do something in order to complete a task, and what was the result.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Bilingual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online a lot of times received a email with an invite JetBlue blitz hiring event. First they did a half hour presentation then a half hour group interview then they did drug test and then congentive offer was told to wait at home for a email to do a background check took two days now waiting for background check to complete.

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue (Rochester, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online like a month ago. Like a week later, I received an invitation to do a phone interview. A few days later I JetBlue recruiter contacted me and invited me to interview in person at the airport. The interview was cancelled twice due to the bad weather we've been having where I live. I had the interview yesterday. It was a panel interview, which sounded terrifying to me when I first heard of it! But don't let that intimidate you, just be yourself and relax...
    Friendly, fun and dynamic atmosphere. The interviewers made every one feel welcome and comfortable. Interview questions were not difficult at all. Today I received an email with the information on completed the background check. Also, someone from JetBlue called me today to schedule the fingerprinting for next week.
    As soon as the background clears they'll contact me to start training.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer.   Answer Question

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JetBlue (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

Hiring Fair (2 day event). Most people dress casual clothing. I wore a suit. All company information was done in a 30 people group session. Group interview with 4 employees to 1 hiring personnel. Only asked 2 questions. All hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Starting pay is 9.50. You will need to drive to the training center for about 7 weeks and then you can work from home. You need to provide your own internet and phone line at home. the company does not pay for that.

In Flight Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JetBlue (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

The first step in this process is to apply online. After you finish filling in the application, you are instructed to complete a personality quiz. If you pass, you would then receive an email a few weeks later asking you to complete a video interview.

The video interview contains five to six questions, and are mostly situational. If you pass the video interview, you would be contacted to attend a Blue Review in a city nearest you. Jetblue does not provide transportation to and from the interview.

At the Blue Review, you meet the other candidates and show your passport to the recruitors. Be sure to be very social, they are watching! Then you would head to the conference room to be finger printed and prepare to start the day
     First the recruitors and interviewers go to the front and introduce themselves, then row by row the candidates step to the front and say their name, where you're from, why you want to work for jetBlue, and a fun fact about yourself. This step is very crucial. Be sure you answer everything they are asking of you. Many forgot what was asked, or went off topic, and this takes away a lot of points
     Have tons of confidence, speak clear, and speak loud enough the person in the back can hear you.

After that, you break for a few minutes then return for the group activity. You have to build a house of index cards, while following certain rules and challenges they throw. Don't take this part too serious, be sure to have fun, and not too over bearing, and follow the instructions as well. Two recruitors watch you and take notes, mostly on how you work well as a team.

Then you break for lunch, and when you return you start the interview with two flight attendants, then a debriefing with two HR reps, and finally read a PA announcement. They tell you that you would either receive a call or email of their decision. I received a call the next morning saying I had been chosen to move forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a flight attendant?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with an irate customer. What was the situation, how did you handle it, and what was the end result?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview

Long day of presentation, they explain the duties of the ramp. and what is the culture of the company. after that, the interview was in group of five, two people asking questions. For me was a good experience, but I think that they are looking just for young people for that position.

Interview Questions

• A situation of customer service, what experience you have. why you want to work for jetblue.   1 Answer