JetBlue

Average Difficulty
90 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supervisor, Provisioning (MCO Airport) Interview

Supervisor, Provisioning (MCO Airport)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was screened over the phone after applying online for the position. I was accepted for a face to face interview with the Manager and recruiter. I flew down to Orlando for the interview and it went smoothly. After that I waited a few days where then I heard from the recruiter and she had informed me that I had not been chosen for the position. I was sat down and we went over a few things I may have done wrong which could help me in an interview next time.

Interview Question – My most difficult question was that of what should I do in a certain situation.   Answer Question

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at JetBlue in June 2012.

Interview Details – Complete and utter waste of time... 4 interviews and bells and whistles for an incredibly too low to live on salary. Company seemed to prefer the ideas of the interview candidates more so than their own senior staff. Lots of incompetence at connecting calls although I guess everyone meant well.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you went above and beyond in a customer service roll.   Answer Question

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

Airport Operations Crew Member

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

Interview Details – Timeline:
3/27 Background check completed
Waited
5/09 call with conditional job offer

5/27 I leave to ORD for team member training

Interview Question – All were easy. Just watch how you interact with the group. Don't be too quiet or too talkative find the middle.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None take it or leave it

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

JCCF Coordinator Interview

JCCF Coordinator
Long Island City, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied Online - March 28
Phone Interview- April 25
In Person- Panel Interview consisting of 5 Members than, one on one.
Drug and Fingerprint Test- April 30
Email Position Filled- May 6

All 5 individuals I interviewed with were wonderful. It was a very comfortable and genuinely friendly atmosphere.

Interview Question – None. Regular background and situational questions. Only you can make a question difficult.
Phone Interview- General employment history questions.
Why you want to leave your current position?
Why this role?
Face to face-
Why JetBlue?
Tell me about yourself?
Tell me about a time you had to break a promise and how you dealt with it?
  Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

JetBlue In Flight Crew Interview

JetBlue In Flight Crew
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at JetBlue.

Interview Details – I received a email to RSVP for a interview "blue blitz". I had the option to choose which location I would like to go to. First off, Jetblue DOES NOT FLY YOU to the interview site OR PROVIDE a hotel. Unless you already have flight benefits, do not waste your money buying a ticket and hotel. I choose NYC for my interview. The interview was at their offices in Long Island City. I wanted to stay close to the interview site so I wouldn't have to worry about a bus or subway to get there. Not the best neighborhood to stay in. For the interview when you get there you sign in and wait in the lobby for someone to get you. Great chance to meet other people and speak to other employees. We were all taken upstairs, then given a name tag. My group was big so they split us up according to our first name. A-L go this way, everyone else go that way. My group was in a large room that was mainly used for Emergency Response. We each had to go in front of everyone say our name, our current position, and why jetblue. When it was my turn I said I wanted to be with jetblue because its a growing company, I would like to advance my career besides being a flight attendant and work on the Care Team and Values Team. Pretty safe answer. A lot of people got up and kissed some serious tail. After everyone induced themselves we were broken into small groups and given an assignment to complete. They watch you like a hawk. Everyone presents their project and you are judged based on how well you follow instructions. After the group work, they showed us a video and told us a little about training and reserve. They opened the floor for questions, my advice DO NOT ASK if jetBlue flight attendants will ever be under a union. jetBlue is BIG on non union. After questions a HR lady said if I call your name follow me. My name was called so i knew right away that was not a good sign. I did not make it for the afternoon session. What I did notice from the group I was in, that did not make it to the afternoon session, we were all younger girls, with flight attendant experience. I knew right away I had wasted my time, no one talked to me one on one or even looked at my resume. If you do choose to go to a in flight interview, or "blue blitz'' so they call it. Just know you may not get the time you deserve. A lot of perfect people for the job were sent home with out being properly and professionally interviewed.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for jetBlue?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied on line few weeks ago and received an email 2 weeks ago for an interview in Long Beach.

Interview Question – We were about 50 candidates...
They gave us 5 minutes to learn about the person next to us and introduce this person to everybody.
  Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Flight Attendant
Orlando, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Interview Details – In Orlando,,FL at jetBlue U. 27 candidates gathered for a presentation, then each of us got on stage with the microphone and stated our names, past job experiences and what we can bring to jetBlue. Then we were broken into teams of 7 and completed a group task and had to present it. Great team building exercise. Immediately after the recruiters left the room to go see who would make it and who wouldn't. Names were then called and those people were asked to go meet out in the lobby. The remaining 10 stayed in the auditorium and were informed they would be moving onto the next step. Then there were three parts before you got to leave. A panel interview, a one-on-one interview, and a reach and jumpseat test. After that we were told we would be contacted if we made it within 48 hours. If not we would receive an email. I got the call exactly 48 hours later as promised.

Interview Question – All questions were behavioral questions using the STAR method. They wanted to know a lot about the qualities of JetBlue that you would bring to the position. Be prepared for anything.   Answer Question

Purchase Analyst Interview

Purchase Analyst
Long Is City, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

Interview Details – After applying through their website I received a call a few weeks later inviting me to come in for a interview. The interview consisted of meeting with a HR rep and then meeting with management from the purchasing department. The management duo didn't seem too experienced with conducting interviews...I felt like the onus was on me to keep the interview going because they asked a lot of closed ended questions.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Customer Service Agent
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

Interview Details – After submitting application online for O'Hare Airport, I was contacted by email and told to call the recruiter if still interested. A phone interview was given, roughly 15 min. I was then offered a face to face interview at ORD with the manager and team.

Interview Question – What do I expect out of the company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Long Island City, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at JetBlue in March 2011.

Interview Details – phone interview, onsite interview with 3 managers, took half a year from start to finish

Interview Question – need to know how to think logically and communicate clearly. they want to know your thought process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – airlines don't pay very well, not much bargain room