JetBlue Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.9

Customer Service Agent Interview

Applied online in mid August 2013. Received a very nice email in late Sept. that they decided to cancel the search to fill this position. The email encouraged checking their website often for new posting.

Operations Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in August 2013.

Basic interview, nothing to extreme. 1 or 2 scenario questions. More like a casual converstion in typical JetBlue fashion. Interviewers made you feel comfortable. They want to ensure you are the right person for the job.

No negotiation

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at JetBlue in July 2013.

applied online in June 2013, answered automated interview questions in july, invited to face to face group interview July 27 and was told if selected class would leave for Orlando on 9/10/13. Received email stating JetBlue identified me as someone they would like to hire and completed background check, then sent for fingerprints and drug test on 8/19. Never heard back from recruiter and class is supposedly leaving for training this week.

Interview Questions
    • We had a group interview which can be uncomfortable because in my group one individual was first to answer every question, in particular to tell everything he knew about JetBlue and he rattled off everything that the rest of us also knew but left nothing more for us to answer. It would have been better to ask for 1 or 2 things each of us knew just to give the others in the group something to contribute   Answer Question

JetBlue In Flight Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at JetBlue.

I received a email to RSVP for a interview "blue blitz". I had the option to choose which location I would like to go to. First off, Jetblue DOES NOT FLY YOU to the interview site OR PROVIDE a hotel. Unless you already have flight benefits, do not waste your money buying a ticket and hotel. I choose NYC for my interview. The interview was at their offices in Long Island City. I wanted to stay close to the interview site so I wouldn't have to worry about a bus or subway to get there. Not the best neighborhood to stay in. For the interview when you get there you sign in and wait in the lobby for someone to get you. Great chance to meet other people and speak to other employees. We were all taken upstairs, then given a name tag. My group was big so they split us up according to our first name. A-L go this way, everyone else go that way. My group was in a large room that was mainly used for Emergency Response. We each had to go in front of everyone say our name, our current position, and why jetblue. When it was my turn I said I wanted to be with jetblue because its a growing company, I would like to advance my career besides being a flight attendant and work on the Care Team and Values Team. Pretty safe answer. A lot of people got up and kissed some serious tail. After everyone induced themselves we were broken into small groups and given an assignment to complete. They watch you like a hawk. Everyone presents their project and you are judged based on how well you follow instructions. After the group work, they showed us a video and told us a little about training and reserve. They opened the floor for questions, my advice DO NOT ASK if jetBlue flight attendants will ever be under a union. jetBlue is BIG on non union. After questions a HR lady said if I call your name follow me. My name was called so i knew right away that was not a good sign. I did not make it for the afternoon session. What I did notice from the group I was in, that did not make it to the afternoon session, we were all younger girls, with flight attendant experience. I knew right away I had wasted my time, no one talked to me one on one or even looked at my resume. If you do choose to go to a in flight interview, or "blue blitz'' so they call it. Just know you may not get the time you deserve. A lot of perfect people for the job were sent home with out being properly and professionally interviewed.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

In Orlando,,FL at jetBlue U. 27 candidates gathered for a presentation, then each of us got on stage with the microphone and stated our names, past job experiences and what we can bring to jetBlue. Then we were broken into teams of 7 and completed a group task and had to present it. Great team building exercise. Immediately after the recruiters left the room to go see who would make it and who wouldn't. Names were then called and those people were asked to go meet out in the lobby. The remaining 10 stayed in the auditorium and were informed they would be moving onto the next step. Then there were three parts before you got to leave. A panel interview, a one-on-one interview, and a reach and jumpseat test. After that we were told we would be contacted if we made it within 48 hours. If not we would receive an email. I got the call exactly 48 hours later as promised.

Interview Questions
    • All questions were behavioral questions using the STAR method. They wanted to know a lot about the qualities of JetBlue that you would bring to the position. Be prepared for anything.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Applied on line few weeks ago and received an email 2 weeks ago for an interview in Long Beach.

Interview Questions
    • We were about 50 candidates...
      They gave us 5 minutes to learn about the person next to us and introduce this person to everybody.
        Answer Question

JCCF Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in April 2013.

Applied Online - March 28
    Phone Interview- April 25
    In Person- Panel Interview consisting of 5 Members than, one on one.
    Drug and Fingerprint Test- April 30
    Email Position Filled- May 6

All 5 individuals I interviewed with were wonderful. It was a very comfortable and genuinely friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • None. Regular background and situational questions. Only you can make a question difficult.
      Phone Interview- General employment history questions.
      Why you want to leave your current position?
      Why this role?
      Face to face-
      Why JetBlue?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about a time you had to break a promise and how you dealt with it?
        Answer Question

Purchase Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Is City, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

After applying through their website I received a call a few weeks later inviting me to come in for a interview. The interview consisted of meeting with a HR rep and then meeting with management from the purchasing department. The management duo didn't seem too experienced with conducting interviews...I felt like the onus was on me to keep the interview going because they asked a lot of closed ended questions.

Airport Operations Crew Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

Timeline:
    3/27 Background check completed
    Waited
    5/09 call with conditional job offer

5/27 I leave to ORD for team member training

Interview Questions
    • All were easy. Just watch how you interact with the group. Don't be too quiet or too talkative find the middle.   View Answer
    None take it or leave it

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in March 2013.

After submitting application online for O'Hare Airport, I was contacted by email and told to call the recruiter if still interested. A phone interview was given, roughly 15 min. I was then offered a face to face interview at ORD with the manager and team.