JetBlue

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Forest Hills, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in January 2011.

A recruiter called me so I can walk her through my resume. Afterwards she offered me an in-person interview scheduled for two weeks later...she said it was going to be at least two hours - which it was! It turned out to be a group interview (about 7 people) and we were put in a room with two people from HR and a marketing manager.

The group activities were pretty standard, they had us pair up and get to know the other person, and then would have us introduce each other. They then randomly assigned each of us a question to answer. After that they conducted smaller interviews of two. I was personally really surprised by this because I've NEVER encountered a two person interview...I did not enjoy that at all because I think having another person interviewing with you can really throw you off. Anyway, the interview was all 2-3 behavioral questions. They would pose one question to us and have us both answer it.

Interview Questions
  • What are JetBlue's 5 core values?   View Answer
  • Why do you want to work for JetBlue?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time when you worked in a group and there was an uncooperating team member.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for JetBlue

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Beach, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetBlue in February 2010.

Interviewers were very friendly. Interview consisted of 2 managers and an HR rep. Lack of personal response from the managers, but they eventually got back to me, despite having me do a drug test and ultimately denying me just a few days later -- hassle and wasted a bit of my time, but they were polite about it.

Interview Questions