JetBlue

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Forest Hills, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in January 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me so I can walk her through my resume. Afterwards she offered me an in-person interview scheduled for two weeks later...she said it was going to be at least two hours - which it was! It turned out to be a group interview (about 7 people) and we were put in a room with two people from HR and a marketing manager.

The group activities were pretty standard, they had us pair up and get to know the other person, and then would have us introduce each other. They then randomly assigned each of us a question to answer. After that they conducted smaller interviews of two. I was personally really surprised by this because I've NEVER encountered a two person interview...I did not enjoy that at all because I think having another person interviewing with you can really throw you off. Anyway, the interview was all 2-3 behavioral questions. They would pose one question to us and have us both answer it.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Long Beach, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetBlue in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very friendly. Interview consisted of 2 managers and an HR rep. Lack of personal response from the managers, but they eventually got back to me, despite having me do a drug test and ultimately denying me just a few days later -- hassle and wasted a bit of my time, but they were polite about it.

Interview Question – What experience do you have with marketing?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at JetBlue

Worked for JetBlue? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at JetBlue Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by JetBlue employees and interview candidates.