JetSuite

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.6

Bad Experience Interview

The hiring process is ridiculous. I received a random email to schedule a Skype interview, my interviewer didn't show up for the interview. After it was over I received another email to schedule an in-person interview and got no reply when I requested a date and time. They leave you completely hanging and act like they're high and mighty.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions throughout interview. Nothing too challenging...   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetSuite in September 2012.

There was an initial phone screening with a follow up Skype interview.The Skype Interview was done by two people and had a lot of Scenario Based questions.

Examples: Give an example of when you did more with less. Describe a time you used humor to diffuse a situation.

Interview Questions
    • Be very specific and give solid examples. Use humor as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JetSuite in July 2012.

I applied online through my university's job website. After a couple of days, I received an e-mail requesting to set up a phone interview. The following day, I interviewed with the Manager of Corporate Soul. He only asked me a few questions like why I was interested in the company and to tell him about an inspirational person. I passed the phone interview and was scheduled to interview in person the following week at the company's corporate office. I arrived early and filled out a paper application. After about ten minutes, two women entered the office to conduct the interview. One was the Manager of Mission Control and the second was a current flight coordinator. They asked me relatively easy scenario based questions to get a sense of my personality and experience. The entire interview lasted about an hour, including the answering of some questions that I had. I felt the interview went well and I followed up with a thank you e-mail a couple days later. I assumed I did not get the position because no one contacted me otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me the difference between a Part 121 and 135 operation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at JetSuite in February 2012.

Very simple and straightforward.

Pilot Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at JetSuite in January 2010.

Professional, TMAT format, some technical/CRM... Bring all docs such as logbook, medical FCC.. recomendation letters... Be yourself, be honest, caring. Its not a difficult interview, the people who are hired are the ones that are real down to earth, like a laugh..... If you have issues you will be weeded and fired - you know if you have issues!! remember we are in a small cockpit and they are looking for people who can sit next to another guy for 7days without being a total %$&

easy

Mission Controller/Flight Coordinator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at JetSuite.

I sent a resume to a friend who forwarded it to Jetsuite. They bypassed the phone interview and since I was outside of the area and busy with school we scheduled a Skype interview. This was my first Skype interview ever and expected the worst, but I found it quite pleasing after the interview ended. There were two managers on the other end of the computer ans each asked only a few questions in succession. The questions they asked were to verify my resume and make sure I knew what dates I was in the military, when I finished my degree, etc. There was not a single behavioral question or even a technical question which I found surprising, not a single one. I let my resume speak for itself and expected some clarification on why I decided to leave the military but it did not come up. I answered a lot of their questions in my background and history up front so maybe that was why.

Interview Questions
    • You may not believe it and I found it hard to believe as well, but they asked me the "where do I see myself in 5 years" question. Maybe they did this to throw me for a loop and I found it quite a weak question from a company like this.   View Answer