JetSuite Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at JetSuite in July 2013.

Interview process was interesting. There were many questions that pertained to the company values, but they were still very vague. Not many questions specific to the jobs they were actually hiring for.

No negotiation.

Bad Experience Interview

The hiring process is ridiculous. I received a random email to schedule a Skype interview, my interviewer didn't show up for the interview. After it was over I received another email to schedule an in-person interview and got no reply when I requested a date and time. They leave you completely hanging and act like they're high and mighty.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions throughout interview. Nothing too challenging...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetSuite in September 2012.

There was an initial phone screening with a follow up Skype interview.The Skype Interview was done by two people and had a lot of Scenario Based questions.

Examples: Give an example of when you did more with less. Describe a time you used humor to diffuse a situation.

Interview Questions
    • Be very specific and give solid examples. Use humor as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at JetSuite in July 2012.

I applied online through my university's job website. After a couple of days, I received an e-mail requesting to set up a phone interview. The following day, I interviewed with the Manager of Corporate Soul. He only asked me a few questions like why I was interested in the company and to tell him about an inspirational person. I passed the phone interview and was scheduled to interview in person the following week at the company's corporate office. I arrived early and filled out a paper application. After about ten minutes, two women entered the office to conduct the interview. One was the Manager of Mission Control and the second was a current flight coordinator. They asked me relatively easy scenario based questions to get a sense of my personality and experience. The entire interview lasted about an hour, including the answering of some questions that I had. I felt the interview went well and I followed up with a thank you e-mail a couple days later. I assumed I did not get the position because no one contacted me otherwise.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell me the difference between a Part 121 and 135 operation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at JetSuite in February 2012.

Very simple and straightforward.

Mission Controller/Flight Coordinator Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at JetSuite.

I sent a resume to a friend who forwarded it to Jetsuite. They bypassed the phone interview and since I was outside of the area and busy with school we scheduled a Skype interview. This was my first Skype interview ever and expected the worst, but I found it quite pleasing after the interview ended. There were two managers on the other end of the computer ans each asked only a few questions in succession. The questions they asked were to verify my resume and make sure I knew what dates I was in the military, when I finished my degree, etc. There was not a single behavioral question or even a technical question which I found surprising, not a single one. I let my resume speak for itself and expected some clarification on why I decided to leave the military but it did not come up. I answered a lot of their questions in my background and history up front so maybe that was why.

Interview Questions
    • You may not believe it and I found it hard to believe as well, but they asked me the "where do I see myself in 5 years" question. Maybe they did this to throw me for a loop and I found it quite a weak question from a company like this.   View Answer

Worked for JetSuite? Contribute to the Community!