Interviews for Top Jobs at Jetsetter

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Editorial Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jetsetter (New York, NY) in April 2011.

I sent my resume over to my future supervisor and was called in for an in-person interview. When I came in, I interviewed with the hiring manager, who basically just wanted to know that I had editorial integrity and understood the Jetsetter values and mission. After, I met with three management-level people, one of which was my supervisor. The questions were probing whether or not I understood what Jetsetter as a company was trying to provide for consumers, how far I would go to preserve the editorial integrity of the sales, and my experience that directly related to the job description. There were some critical thinking, situational questions as well as questions about why I wanted to work there and thought I would fit within the company culture. It was about two hours.

Interview Questions

• Is it going to be difficult to leave your current job?   Answer Question
  • Have you ever been in a disagreement with a coworker?   Answer Question
  • What do you do when you realize a sale is on the calendar and it's not up to Jetsetter quality standards?   Answer Question

Attempted to negotiate as my employer at the time offered me a higher salary to stay, but no negotiation was available with Jetsetter.