Jewel-Osco

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jewel-Osco.

Interview Details – I filled application out in the morning and got a call back that same afternoon. They would call in around 5 people and interview one by one. Ask questions about personality, hobbies, how you would contribute to the company.

Interview Question – The questions were pretty easy.   Answer Question

Homewood, IL

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jewel-Osco in April 2008.

Interview Details – They only call if you meet their requirements. After that they take several people into a group for training and to fill out paperwork.

Interview Question – N/A   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none

Very Easy Interview

DeKalb, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Jewel-Osco in July 2009.

Interview Details – The interviewer asked my past experiences how they pertained to the job I was applying for and asked if I wanted the job

Interview Question – How did your last job compare in job duties to the job you're applying for   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It's retail there's not salary negotiation it was min wage

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewel-Osco

Worked for Jewel-Osco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jewel-Osco Grocery Clerk interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jewel-Osco employees and interview candidates.