Jewel-Osco

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jewel-Osco.

I filled application out in the morning and got a call back that same afternoon. They would call in around 5 people and interview one by one. Ask questions about personality, hobbies, how you would contribute to the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Jewel-Osco

Grocery Clerk Interview

I was hired when I was 17 as a bagger. It was pretty much a walk on job, because my brother had previously worked at the same location. The interview was actaully more of for being innitiated into the company, just with the formality of an interview. I moved my way to the grocery department after about a year of bagging and pushing carts, and just a few weeks of cashiering.

Interview Questions
    • It is difficult to answer some specific food related questions when you are not familiar with their everyday use and contents. Especially because there is a vast ammount of grocery products.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jewel-Osco in July 2009.

The interviewer asked my past experiences how they pertained to the job I was applying for and asked if I wanted the job

Interview Questions
    • How did your last job compare in job duties to the job you're applying for   View Answer
    It's retail there's not salary negotiation it was min wage

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Homewood, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jewel-Osco in April 2008.

They only call if you meet their requirements. After that they take several people into a group for training and to fill out paperwork.

There was none