Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services
www.jbfcs.org New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services Accountant Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had a one on one interview with the person I would be working directly under. The interview was very laid back and I got the feeling the interviewer had not done a lot of interviews in the past. The were very friendly and asked the typical (expected) questions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services Accountant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services employees and interview candidates.