Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services

Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services (Bronx, NY).

Interview

This was easy, wasn't too much pressure. I was given an interview in a small office with the direct manager of the job site that i was at. His name was George McCray, a great guy, seemed very intelligent and low key, he did a lot of observing with my responses and played close attention to my every word. He explained how serious it was when you working with kids and wanted to make sure i knew that before giving me a shot at the job.

Interview Questions

• Most questions was judgmental, asking possible incidents/crisis that could happen and what would be my response. These are questions only you should answer by being honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

He told me starting pay is at (blank) and also said is that okay. i responded back saying yes

Program Coordinator/Office Manager Interview

Interview

Every program has their way of conducting interviews. For the manager position, there were two rounds of interviews: one with the director, and one with the staff. They get back to you fairly quickly. HR processes paperwork in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate.

Vocational Specialist/Case Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services (Bronx, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

it is a mutual process, which is helpful for the staff, clients, and the individual who could potential work in such an exposed enviornment. There is a one-on-one interview with the director, a second interview with your prospective supervisor, and a third interview: parts a & b, clients and staff, respectively.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nonexistent

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services in March 2011.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the person I would be working directly under. The interview was very laid back and I got the feeling the interviewer had not done a lot of interviews in the past. The were very friendly and asked the typical (expected) questions.