Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Caregiver Interview

Caregiver
Bronx, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services.

Interview Details – This was easy, wasn't too much pressure. I was given an interview in a small office with the direct manager of the job site that i was at. His name was George McCray, a great guy, seemed very intelligent and low key, he did a lot of observing with my responses and played close attention to my every word. He explained how serious it was when you working with kids and wanted to make sure i knew that before giving me a shot at the job.

Interview Question – Most questions was judgmental, asking possible incidents/crisis that could happen and what would be my response. These are questions only you should answer by being honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – He told me starting pay is at (blank) and also said is that okay. i responded back saying yes

Vocational Specialist/Case Associate Interview

Vocational Specialist/Case Associate
Bronx, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – it is a mutual process, which is helpful for the staff, clients, and the individual who could potential work in such an exposed enviornment. There is a one-on-one interview with the director, a second interview with your prospective supervisor, and a third interview: parts a & b, clients and staff, respectively.

Interview Question – be ready for anything   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nonexistent

Accountant Interview

Accountant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had a one on one interview with the person I would be working directly under. The interview was very laid back and I got the feeling the interviewer had not done a lot of interviews in the past. The were very friendly and asked the typical (expected) questions.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Jewish Board of Family and Childrens Services employees and interview candidates.