Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jibe
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Implementation Specialist (2)
- Customer Support Engineer (2)
- Senior Customer Success Manager (2)
- Junior QA Engineer (1)
- Senior Java Engineer Analytics (1)
- Information Security Documentation Specialist (1)
- Sales Development Representative (1)
- Sales Engineer (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Senior Visual Designer (1)
- Software Engineer In Test (1)
- Senior Vice President (1)
- Account Executive (1)
Senior Java Engineer Analytics Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Jibe (New York, NY) in April 2014.
Interview Details – I had a chance to be interviewed by Jibe in NYC. The entire interview process took around 4 days. After submitting application, recruiting manager contacted me for the purpose of establishing contact and getting clue if I am still considering the job application.
The interview started with a technical phone screen, consisted of 15 questions (intermediate to advanced) lead HR (the recruiter was actually technical). That was followed by phone interview lasted around 45 mins. Interviewers were quite polite, supportive and friendly asking good questions on Java syntax, collections, threads, and web services. They made me feeling very comfortable answering each question, so I had no issues related.
After that, I should have been participated in Cultural Assessment interview, but, since I made some mistakes and did not solve any problems in JSP section I did not pass 1:1 interview. So, I have not proposed an offer. Recruiting Manager contacted me 2 days after 1:1 interview and politely explained me the intentions and assessment measurements taken by development team to make decision on my profile. That was really good sign for the company having hundreds of applicants on a monthly basis and spending their time for each new applicant. So, Jibe got really good internal corporate culture.
- The questions were more or less reasonable and logically sequential. There were no surprises or out of topic discussions, so if you are applying for Java software engineer position, prepare for Java related questions!!! Answer Question