Jiffy Lube

Very Easy Interview

CSA Interview

CSA
Peabody, MA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called and asked if they were hiring. Was told to come down and fill out an app. Went down and filled out app and a w2. Was hired without an interview and asked to start the following day. Was not able to give 2 weeks notice at previous job. Found out after that entire crew had quit recently because location was 3 times busier than any other location in the area and have the same manpower and same wages. Then the manager transferred to another location a few days later.

Interview Question – Was not able to give notice to previous employer and burned that bridge.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was told I would be given a raise to my asking wage after 30 days and proving I had the skills I listed. Then the manager left so I didn't get the raise.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jiffy Lube

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jiffy Lube Csa interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jiffy Lube employees and interview candidates.