Jiffy Lube

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

CSA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peabody, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

Called and asked if they were hiring. Was told to come down and fill out an app. Went down and filled out app and a w2. Was hired without an interview and asked to start the following day. Was not able to give 2 weeks notice at previous job. Found out after that entire crew had quit recently because location was 3 times busier than any other location in the area and have the same manpower and same wages. Then the manager transferred to another location a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • Was not able to give notice to previous employer and burned that bridge.   Answer Question
Was told I would be given a raise to my asking wage after 30 days and proving I had the skills I listed. Then the manager left so I didn't get the raise.