Jiffy Lube

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call from the Manager on a Friday, told me to come in on Monday at anytime. The call was very brief, so brief I had to call him back to double check details. I go in on Monday, am told the Manager isn't even in today (though he said he would be) so I'm interviewed by a Supervisor. I wait forever in their lobby, which wasn't a big deal but I could just tell by looking outside everyone was just hanging out and doing nothing, finally he comes in and takes me outside out back to a tent and that's where the interview was conducted. I'm typically not one to think all men are sexist, but this guy was. I answered all the questions perfectly I thought, but when he asked if I had automotive experience I said no but I had seen that it's not required and Jiffy Lube provides the training, plus the position wasn't for the Crew, so I tell him no and he just laughs in my face. You could tell he was not taking me seriously so in the end he just shakes my hand and tells me he has more interviews to conduct and walks off.

Not impressed whatsoever obviously. I thought I would be able to bring a new light to a male dominated company with a nice smile and great personality but apparently that means nothing anymore.

Interview Question – Explain what you found hardest to learn at your last job? What was easiest?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Customer Service Advisor

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from General Sales and operations manager. Seemed very optimistic and up front about the job and requirements. Training and expectations were layed out and pay was discussed. told when to report to orientation and what was needed to proceed.

Interview Question – what experiance do you have?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jiffy Lube

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!