Jiffy Lube Interview Questions & Reviews

31 interviews

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2014.

Applied online and was interviewed in person. Was asked "tell me about yourself" as only question. The rest of the "interview" was chit-chat about job expectations and such. Very simple and nothing intense or in-depth. Also, you must pass a drug screen and background test to have the job.

Technician Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

You fill out an application online, if they're interested the man in charge of hiring in your area calls you and gives sort of a phone interview and sets up an interview at the store location with the manager, if you're hired you go to orientation and start in the shop within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too over the top, if you have common sense and a willingness to learn they're willing to take you in.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

The interview process was one on one and it took place in the lobby of the business. The manager gave me a week trial period before i was hired.

Lube Tech Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2013.

They asked me if i knew how to pull a drain plug and add oil, I said yes. Then they asked me to sell a pen, and I got the job

Interview Questions
    They just hired me on at 8.50. trying to make it sound like that was a big raise from min. wage

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2014.

i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed.i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed. it was very easy. He asked me whether i have automotive experience.

i didn't like the offer because the manager asked me to take 4 days training 40 miles away from my home before starting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Applied online, got a call the next day for a same day interview. The GM asked me very basic questions and hired me on the spot. Had to go to a orientation 2 days later. Easy stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2012.

Short
    pointless
    lies

None, you can smoke weed and no drug test unless you fall

Guest Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2012.

The hiring process was pretty easy. There was a group interview and a final private interview in the same day.

Anonymous Employee  in  Monroeville, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Monroeville, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in November 2013.

I applied online 2 weeks ago and was called back a few days ago to set up an interview for a lube tech position. Upon walking in and letting the gentleman at the counter know I was there for an interview, I was told that the hiring manager is usually late and was not at the store. This was a huge red flag. The gentleman at the counter then printed out a copy of the application for me to fill out. I returned it to him and waited for over 30 minutes for the hiring manager to show up or contact me regarding him being late. He made no outreach to notify me or his staff that he would be late, or when he would even show up. Finally I gave up and left because this whole experience was extremely unprofessional, aside from the gentleman at the counter.

Interview Questions
    • I'm surprised the interviewer never showed up to the store or notified me or the store that he would be late or when he would arrive.   View Answer

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2009.

Interviewed with RVP who is no longer with the company. Interviewed with DVP who is no longer with company. Was given offer 3 weeks after interview and BGC.

Interview Questions
    Initial offer and I made counter offer with additional week vacation that was accepted.

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!