Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A week later, i got an email asking to schedule an interview. This interview was a joke. I mainly just sat there while he blabbered. He asked me to do a second interview with another manager. This interview was more like an attack. It seemed like he was trying to find a single weakness, because he didn't want to hire a minor. He finally found one and turned it into a reason I'm not qualified for the job. It was the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with automobiles?   1 Answer

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Very laid back and easy. As long as you aren't a bad person you will get the job. They ask basic questions just to make sure you are not a weirdo.

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, NC

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

Basic..make sure I was literate. On spot job offer, next day orientation. No drug test. General manager very flirtatious, nothing overly aggressive. Very unprofessional, unorthodox. Waiting for more than 30 minutes before being greeted by store manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very easy and relaxed they needed people entry level or experienced doesn't matter worked with me and i felt as if my store manager really cared about me which he did

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals with life and this company?   Answer Question

Courtesy Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

it was a one on one with the manager the place was very clean the other employees were very helpful the customer service seemed satisfactory they had certain employees to perform certain tasks ran very effeciently

Interview Questions

• do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years doing the same thing?   1 Answer

Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

Apply Online - Get called into the store for an in-person interview. Then you get shipped off for your background check and then a drug screening. All happens within two days and then you get a call back

Interview Questions

• Manager really didn't ask questions. Just said what I had to do.   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2014.

Interview

Got contacted thru using peoplematter.com. had two interviews, one with a store mgr. and second with the Operations mgr, both are basically there to see if you are compatible woth the work and staff. After that, they had me do a drug test. Easy peasy.

Interview Questions

• Do u mind working in extreme hot or cold, can u wear protection gear, and so on.   Answer Question

I thought thw pat was inadequate.

Lube Tech Interview

Interview

The hiring process was very easy. There actually was not an interview, they just called me and said I got the job based on my snagajob application online. They called me into the shop and immediately got me started on the orientation process, along with the drug testing and background checks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was which position I'm most comfortable with because I have had never had such a job before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not much of a negotiation, the wage was set at $8.00

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Flagstaff, AZ).

Interview

Very short interview. I first went in to talk to the store manager, he later set up an interview with the district manager. It lasted less than half an hour! They needed a warm body to run the store. That is no way to hire a store manager of a million dollar store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10 minutes of negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Independence, MO) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and hired in first interview. They responded by email within one week. I logged into a system called people matter and I was constantly informed through people matter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None I accepted the first offer.