Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

1.9

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in October 2012.

Face to face interview, background questions were asked and knowledge of auto maintenance. I was asked my availability then sent for a drug test which took about an hour.

long. It took an hour I was not happy with the pay offered, but they knew I was desperate.

Manager Interview

The interview process was a different experience. An appointment was set up to have an interview at a specific time and the interviewer was 30 minutes late. When they called they were asking if they could setup a time to interview, which was confusing because they called at the time they set up for the interview in the first place. Overall the interview was a decent experience, although, they said they wanted to move forward to the next step and have a final interview within a day or two and contact from them never happened.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to us how you would integrate training, and increased sales performance while staying operationally sound.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2014.

Applied online and was interviewed in person. Was asked "tell me about yourself" as only question. The rest of the "interview" was chit-chat about job expectations and such. Very simple and nothing intense or in-depth. Also, you must pass a drug screen and background test to have the job.

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

You fill out an application online, if they're interested the man in charge of hiring in your area calls you and gives sort of a phone interview and sets up an interview at the store location with the manager, if you're hired you go to orientation and start in the shop within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too over the top, if you have common sense and a willingness to learn they're willing to take you in.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

The interview process was one on one and it took place in the lobby of the business. The manager gave me a week trial period before i was hired.

Lube Tech Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2013.

They asked me if i knew how to pull a drain plug and add oil, I said yes. Then they asked me to sell a pen, and I got the job

Interview Questions
    They just hired me on at 8.50. trying to make it sound like that was a big raise from min. wage

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2014.

i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed.i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed. it was very easy. He asked me whether i have automotive experience.

i didn't like the offer because the manager asked me to take 4 days training 40 miles away from my home before starting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Applied online, got a call the next day for a same day interview. The GM asked me very basic questions and hired me on the spot. Had to go to a orientation 2 days later. Easy stuff

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2012.

Short
    pointless
    lies

None, you can smoke weed and no drug test unless you fall

Guest Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2012.

The hiring process was pretty easy. There was a group interview and a final private interview in the same day.

Interview Questions

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!