Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

1.8

Courtesy Tech Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

it was a one on one with the manager the place was very clean the other employees were very helpful the customer service seemed satisfactory they had certain employees to perform certain tasks ran very effeciently

Interview Questions
    • do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years doing the same thing?   View Answer

Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Apply Online - Get called into the store for an in-person interview. Then you get shipped off for your background check and then a drug screening. All happens within two days and then you get a call back

Interview Questions
    • Manager really didn't ask questions. Just said what I had to do.   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2014.

Got contacted thru using peoplematter.com. had two interviews, one with a store mgr. and second with the Operations mgr, both are basically there to see if you are compatible woth the work and staff. After that, they had me do a drug test. Easy peasy.

Interview Questions
    • Do u mind working in extreme hot or cold, can u wear protection gear, and so on.   Answer Question

I thought thw pat was inadequate.

Lube Tech Interview

The hiring process was very easy. There actually was not an interview, they just called me and said I got the job based on my snagajob application online. They called me into the shop and immediately got me started on the orientation process, along with the drug testing and background checks.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was which position I'm most comfortable with because I have had never had such a job before.   Answer Question
    There was not much of a negotiation, the wage was set at $8.00

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flagstaff, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Very short interview. I first went in to talk to the store manager, he later set up an interview with the district manager. It lasted less than half an hour! They needed a warm body to run the store. That is no way to hire a store manager of a million dollar store.

Interview Questions
    10 minutes of negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in October 2014.

Applied online, and hired in first interview. They responded by email within one week. I logged into a system called people matter and I was constantly informed through people matter.

Interview Questions
    None I accepted the first offer.

Manager Interview

The interview process was a different experience. An appointment was set up to have an interview at a specific time and the interviewer was 30 minutes late. When they called they were asking if they could setup a time to interview, which was confusing because they called at the time they set up for the interview in the first place. Overall the interview was a decent experience, although, they said they wanted to move forward to the next step and have a final interview within a day or two and contact from them never happened.

Interview Questions
    • Explain to us how you would integrate training, and increased sales performance while staying operationally sound.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

You fill out an application online, if they're interested the man in charge of hiring in your area calls you and gives sort of a phone interview and sets up an interview at the store location with the manager, if you're hired you go to orientation and start in the shop within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really too over the top, if you have common sense and a willingness to learn they're willing to take you in.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2014.

i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed.i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed. it was very easy. He asked me whether i have automotive experience.

i didn't like the offer because the manager asked me to take 4 days training 40 miles away from my home before starting the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Summerville, SC

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2014.

Applied online and was interviewed in person. Was asked "tell me about yourself" as only question. The rest of the "interview" was chit-chat about job expectations and such. Very simple and nothing intense or in-depth. Also, you must pass a drug screen and background test to have the job.