Jiffy Lube

30 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technician Interview

Technician

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview Details – You fill out an application online, if they're interested the man in charge of hiring in your area calls you and gives sort of a phone interview and sets up an interview at the store location with the manager, if you're hired you go to orientation and start in the shop within a week.

Interview Question – Nothing really too over the top, if you have common sense and a willingness to learn they're willing to take you in.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied online - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was one on one and it took place in the lobby of the business. The manager gave me a week trial period before i was hired.

Lube Tech

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2013.

Interview Details – They asked me if i knew how to pull a drain plug and add oil, I said yes. Then they asked me to sell a pen, and I got the job

Interview Question – There wasn't, my interview was basically a joke.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They just hired me on at 8.50. trying to make it sound like that was a big raise from min. wage

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Technician Interview

Technician
Manassas, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2014.

Interview Details – i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed.i applied in person and the manager asked me to watch 1 hour company profile video. Then i was tested and passed. it was very easy. He asked me whether i have automotive experience.

Reason for Declining – i didn't like the offer because the manager asked me to take 4 days training 40 miles away from my home before starting the job.

Roy, UT

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call the next day for a same day interview. The GM asked me very basic questions and hired me on the spot. Had to go to a orientation 2 days later. Easy stuff

Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2012.

Interview Details – Short
pointless
lies

Negotiation Details – None, you can smoke weed and no drug test unless you fall

Guest Sales Advisor Interview

Guest Sales Advisor
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was pretty easy. There was a group interview and a final private interview in the same day.

Interview Question – There wasn't one. No brainer.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Monroeville, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online 2 weeks ago and was called back a few days ago to set up an interview for a lube tech position. Upon walking in and letting the gentleman at the counter know I was there for an interview, I was told that the hiring manager is usually late and was not at the store. This was a huge red flag. The gentleman at the counter then printed out a copy of the application for me to fill out. I returned it to him and waited for over 30 minutes for the hiring manager to show up or contact me regarding him being late. He made no outreach to notify me or his staff that he would be late, or when he would even show up. Finally I gave up and left because this whole experience was extremely unprofessional, aside from the gentleman at the counter.

Interview Question – I'm surprised the interviewer never showed up to the store or notified me or the store that he would be late or when he would arrive.   View Answer

District Manager Interview

District Manager
San Diego, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed with RVP who is no longer with the company. Interviewed with DVP who is no longer with company. Was given offer 3 weeks after interview and BGC.

Interview Question – None where that difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Initial offer and I made counter offer with additional week vacation that was accepted.

Stroe Manager Interview

Stroe Manager
East Flagstaff, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed twice, both by upper management. I was offer the job right away. The interview was conducted in the run down office on premises.

Interview Question – I found no questions difficult, it was an easy interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They said " we would like to offer you a position."

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jiffy Lube

Worked for Jiffy Lube? Contribute to the Community!