Jiffy Lube Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, A week later, i got an email asking to schedule an interview. This interview was a joke. I mainly just sat there while he blabbered. He asked me to do a second interview with another manager. This interview was more like an attack. It seemed like he was trying to find a single weakness, because he didn't want to hire a minor. He finally found one and turned it into a reason I'm not qualified for the job. It was the worst interview experience I have ever had.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with automobiles?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in April 2010.

Interview

showed up answered questions,told pay,not happy about it but needed a job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

was told not asked about salary.

Fast Track Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Kansas City, MO) in March 2010.

Interview

Simple. Laid back. DM was real nice to talk to. You have to talk to the DM if wanting a store mgmt job or the "fast track manager" job for which they offer.

Interview Questions

• What makes you better than the last canidate I just interviewed just prior to you an hour ago????   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiatian phase was bs. My first interview was great. I had to take a pee test/wait for results and then hired. Last thing to do was to go back to meet DM to initial the offer of salary. Why was it bs, because when I went back to initial my paper for which was the offer....the offer had changed......Be careful because I have heard from other new membes it happened to them as well from different DM's in the same market.

Courtesy Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online and was called to come in for a 1:1 interview. The interview consisted of the usual general questions for an entry level position, and was followed by interview with store manager at his store. They were interested in my ability to work as a part of a team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Really not sure what they were looking for. I answered all of his questions precisely I think the man was a little intimidated by me and not saying that to be arrogant either. Basically met with general manager and we sat down he asked a few questions I answered some being what is the meaning of success? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your dream Job? etc..

Interview Questions

• What is the meaning of success?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

M I T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Columbia, SC) in January 2013.

Interview

First interview was with the store manager who asked all the general interview questions and about my previous experience. Second interview was with the Regional manager who was real polite and made me feel comfortable. He told me I'd hate him at work but after work it was normal life. Everyone here knows how to separate work from life outside

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Because of my leadership in the military I was placed in the MIT program

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Saint Charles, MO) in October 2012.

Interview

Interview happened at a normal jiffy lube store that had a small office in the upstairs the interview was with about 10 other people and also 1:1 was fairly quick and got the job that day pretty much.

Negotiation

None

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

You fill out an application online, if they're interested the man in charge of hiring in your area calls you and gives sort of a phone interview and sets up an interview at the store location with the manager, if you're hired you go to orientation and start in the shop within a week.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too over the top, if you have common sense and a willingness to learn they're willing to take you in.   Answer Question

Lube Tech Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jiffy Lube in December 2014.

Interview

Got contacted thru using peoplematter.com. had two interviews, one with a store mgr. and second with the Operations mgr, both are basically there to see if you are compatible woth the work and staff. After that, they had me do a drug test. Easy peasy.

Interview Questions

• Do u mind working in extreme hot or cold, can u wear protection gear, and so on.   Answer Question

I thought thw pat was inadequate.

Courtesy Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

it was a one on one with the manager the place was very clean the other employees were very helpful the customer service seemed satisfactory they had certain employees to perform certain tasks ran very effeciently

Interview Questions

• do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years doing the same thing?   1 Answer