Jiffy Lube

Updated Dec 14, 2014
Updated Dec 14, 2014

1.8

Lube Tech Interview

I came to Jiffy Lube for an oil change when I was 16, very soon after I got my license. I saw that a friend was working there, and he informed me that they were hiring. i was interested, so i filled out an application and a good word was put in for me. i was called a couple days later with a request to come in for the "interview". it was very short; i guess they just wanted to get acquainted with me before actually hiring me. After, i filled out some new hire paperwork, then i was assigned a date to attend an 8 hr computer training session. i have worked at the shop ever since throughout college. i learned quite a bit at this job, considering i had no prior automotive experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roy, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in March 2013.

Applied online, got a call the next day for a same day interview. The GM asked me very basic questions and hired me on the spot. Had to go to a orientation 2 days later. Easy stuff

M I T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in January 2013.

First interview was with the store manager who asked all the general interview questions and about my previous experience. Second interview was with the Regional manager who was real polite and made me feel comfortable. He told me I'd hate him at work but after work it was normal life. Everyone here knows how to separate work from life outside

Interview Questions
    Because of my leadership in the military I was placed in the MIT program

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Charles, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in October 2012.

Interview happened at a normal jiffy lube store that had a small office in the upstairs the interview was with about 10 other people and also 1:1 was fairly quick and got the job that day pretty much.

None

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied in-person – interviewed at Jiffy Lube in October 2012.

Face to face interview, background questions were asked and knowledge of auto maintenance. I was asked my availability then sent for a drug test which took about an hour.

long. It took an hour I was not happy with the pay offered, but they knew I was desperate.

Stroe Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Flagstaff, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Flagstaff, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in September 2012.

I was interviewed twice, both by upper management. I was offer the job right away. The interview was conducted in the run down office on premises.

Interview Questions
    • I found no questions difficult, it was an easy interview.   Answer Question
    They said " we would like to offer you a position."

Guest Sales Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in August 2012.

The hiring process was pretty easy. There was a group interview and a final private interview in the same day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in July 2012.

Walk in, asked for application, was asked about my experience. Given all documentation needed for pre hiring and hiring. filled out brought back docs. and took drug test. waited about a week calling and going in face to face throughout that week, then got a call to start work.

Short, i got an extra .50 cents and leniency on days in the beginning.

Lube Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in June 2012.

The manager was so impressed by where I attended school that he hired me on the spot.

N/A. They never got back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in May 2012.

I was told to apply online. Submitted application and got hired that week. Group interview and orientation on site

No negotiation was a take it or leave it offer.