Jiffy Lube

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Oil Change Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube in October 2011.

I had applied to the local Jiffy Lube from a job website. Was contacted via phone the next morning to come in for an interview later that day around 1 PM. I show up with my resume in hand and ready to go, on time of course. It took approximately five minutes until the manager actually acknowledged me and provided me with the application to fill out. He told me to come and flag him down after I was finished. About fifteen minutes later the application was filled out and I tried to get his attention. He told me it'd be a few minutes longer as he was currently busy. I waited about another ten or fifteen minutes before another supervisor came over to let me know that they were too busy to conduct my interview.

I handed him my application, and they said they'd give me a call to reschedule. Never got a call back, and had no intention of going back if they had. If they can't properly schedule interviews, I didn't want to think what they'd have been like to work for.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked no questions because they were too busy to conduct my interview.   Answer Question