Jiffy Lube Store Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Flagstaff, AZ).

Interview

Very short interview. I first went in to talk to the store manager, he later set up an interview with the district manager. It lasted less than half an hour! They needed a warm body to run the store. That is no way to hire a store manager of a million dollar store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

10 minutes of negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for Jiffy Lube

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jiffy Lube (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

Really not sure what they were looking for. I answered all of his questions precisely I think the man was a little intimidated by me and not saying that to be arrogant either. Basically met with general manager and we sat down he asked a few questions I answered some being what is the meaning of success? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your dream Job? etc..

Interview Questions

• What is the meaning of success?   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jiffy Lube.

Interview

It's okay. You have your driving record, criminal background, and drug tests to complete.