Jim Henson Co. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jim Henson Co.

Candidate Interview Review

AA Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jim Henson Co. in February 2009.

I used to work there and left on very good terms. In fact, a handful of people of various levels of management got me the interview and put in good words for me. The interview went well, long, in-depth, a lot of banter before it started. I was even shown where the new person would sit, presumably me, before they walked me out the door. It was poor form that they never even called when they said they would have an answer in two weeks. I even followed up once, giving them an extra week, and never heard a word. No letter, no call, no email, nothing to say they went a different direction. It was quite disheartening that they would treat former employees this way.