Jimmy Choo Interview Questions & Reviews

2.2

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Jimmy Choo in March 2014.

Applied online-The head of HR emailed me about scheduling an interview 2 weeks out because person that would be interviewing me travels a lot.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult questions. the only difficulty was feeling rushed because employee seemed very overwhelmed with workload and wanted to go back to work.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Jimmy Choo in May 2010.

I was contacted by a staffing agency to whom I had contacted with my resume in response to a Craigslist ad. He asked me a couple of questions and then told me he would forward my information to his client and call me back. I called back a week later having not heard anything at which point recruiter called me back and the interview was scheduled for the next business day.
    Interview was one on one with the store manager who was very informative and went through my resume with me step by step which I thought was great because I was able to communicate my best attributes, skills, and successes!
    We went through the corporate culture of the store, the general dynamic with the other sales people, and much much more! I hope to hear back from them as I am def. interested in working for this company and I recommend exploring this opportunity should you have the chance to! As far as the interview goes, it is definitely professional and informative but also comfortable. Does not put you on the spot and is conducive to a very informed assessment of the applicant!

Interview Questions
    • Do you have the following to come into this position with an existing clientele?   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Jimmy Choo.

Signed up to a recruitment agency, which introduced me to the available position. The initial interview was with the manager of the boutique and the area manager. They were very pleasant and asked the usual questions relating to past job experiences. They were very quick to reply with a job offer. The whole process was very simple and easy.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a difficult situation you were placed in relating to an unhappy client. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Jimmy Choo.

Job advertised on graduate search tool
    applied via covering letter and CV
    email communication from Jimmy Choo was very basic, not that 'friendly' i.e. one liner asking for interview. one liner following it to ask to start.

interview was not very probing at all.
    Started by explaining the role and duties quite extensively
    tell me about yourself
    why do you want to do this
    are you happy to do x,y or z etc

Interview Questions
    Internship so no negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jimmy Choo.

applied online then got an invitation for an intervieuw.
    When i came in to the store i immediatly had to speak with 3 people one of them was the store manager the second was someone from HR and a management assistant.
    Questions that were asked: Why Jimmy Choo? How do you see yourself as a salesperson? What do you know about the brand? What would your previous employer say about you? What are your strong skills? Why do you want to work in retail? Do you mind working weekends? after this i had to go on the shop floor and play a roleplay with the HR person. Then they told me that they would contact me the same day for a second intervieuw after 3 hours i got a call to meet them again at the store .. this time the intervieuw was again with the HR Manager and assistant , store and assistant store manager, management assistent and the area manager. Questions were similar to the firtst intervieuw. They asked me about my knowledge of languages, my degrees and my interest in fashion. They were very kind and possitive and they made me feel very comfortable.
    Next day got an job offer and i accepted it.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Jimmy Choo in September 2010.

I originally directly contacted the manager of e-commerce department, which resulted in a phone interview and then a 1:1 interview. They were extremely nice and realistic about the job. I found the interview process to be very relaxing. I too the position and absolutely love it there.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jimmy Choo

Worked for Jimmy Choo? Contribute to the Community!