Jimmy John's

Jimmy John's Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Jimmy John's in September 2011.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a cashier job, after seeing the Now Hiring sign on the door. I came in and I was out the door in 15 minutes. The interview was very casual. Then I got a phone call a few weeks later asking me to come in and take the sandwich test. I passed, then I was told that I would be brought on the schedule in a few weeks. I called to follow up to see when I'd be put on, then I was told the opposite. Could not be hired because of "too much staff". It appeared the management was very wishy washy - I had to do all the reaching out to figure out what my status was. I'm glad I didn't get the job. Doesn't look like a great place to work.

Interview Question – What shifts can you work?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier

The process took a day - interviewed at Jimmy John's in October 2007.

Interview Details – This place is a nice place to work. The manager is great, the surrounding are nice, Georgia Tech is right down the street. It's a college atmosphere.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer declined to pay after receiving the sales?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Jimmy John's

Worked for Jimmy John's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Jimmy John's Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Jimmy John's employees and interview candidates.