Jimmy John's

www.jimmyjohns.com

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Jimmy John's in September 2011.

I interviewed for a cashier job, after seeing the Now Hiring sign on the door. I came in and I was out the door in 15 minutes. The interview was very casual. Then I got a phone call a few weeks later asking me to come in and take the sandwich test. I passed, then I was told that I would be brought on the schedule in a few weeks. I called to follow up to see when I'd be put on, then I was told the opposite. Could not be hired because of "too much staff". It appeared the management was very wishy washy - I had to do all the reaching out to figure out what my status was. I'm glad I didn't get the job. Doesn't look like a great place to work.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jimmy John's

Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jimmy John's in October 2007.

This place is a nice place to work. The manager is great, the surrounding are nice, Georgia Tech is right down the street. It's a college atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer declined to pay after receiving the sales?   Answer Question