Jimmy John's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

1.6

Driver Interview

Interview

Minimal only a few managers at each location, hard to get an interview scheduled. Just would hire first person to come in. Didn't care about quality of the person. Nice managers overall, just very understaffed and need to hire quickly. Maybe other locations would be different, just not the one I was at.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email within a few days to come in for a group interview. After the group interview and checking my driving record I was offered.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what is special about Jimmy Johns.   1 Answer

Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

It was relaxed and flowed very well. The manager seemed knowledgeable about the company and position. I felt at ease discussing my past experience and how well suited I was to the position I applied for. He was friendly and approachable. Job well done and I would definitely recommend this company to friends and family

Interview Questions

• Describe what I disliked most about my previous job as a server   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Interview

I happened to apply at a time when they were in need of a few drivers, so it went pretty fast. You cant have more than 3 moving violations or a DUI. You also have to have the right insurance that covers delivery driving.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a reliable car? Do you have any moving violations or a DUI?   Answer Question

Jimmy Johns Delivery Driver/In-Shop Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

Was asked by the owner ahead of time to apply. It was a new store that hadn't opened yet. Submitted application. Sit down with manager for very casual interview. Got the job and went in for a training after taking the test to know the ingredients of all of the sandwiches.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hixson, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Hixson, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied in person and a couple daysater they called me in for an interview. The whole thing was a super easy interview, the manager didn't even ask me any questions. He just handed me the paperwork I needed and told me I start Wednesday!

InShop Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Jimmy John's.

Interview

the interviewer was doing most of the talking and was eager to hire me. Probably one of the easiest jobs/interviews ive had in my work history and went in feeling very confident about the job.

Interview Questions

• why did you leave your last job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

The interview process was a breeze. They only do it to ensure that you're not going to kill somebody or be a crazy person. Other than that, they are filling a need to supply within their company with you. Dress business casual, and you will have one the interview before it even started. The managers are cool unless they're getting older and grumpy.

Interview Questions

• They asked about work availability, dress code, conduct, rules and regulations, and other questions pertaining to filing employment papers.   1 Answer

Guerrilla Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The first interview will be a group interview. Basically they are trying to get to know you, give you tons of info on the actual job, and then see how sociable you are. Very laid back. The second interview is in person and also very laid back. They go over your resume and just want to be personable with you.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to have a lot of questions about the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jimmy John's (Bradenton, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

I showed up to eat lunch there, and the GM asked me if I was happy with my job at the car wash. I said I wanted more hours, and he said he could promise me more hours, so we worked it out where I am now working both jobs. There was no really questions