Jimmy John's Training Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview processes are comfortable and easy; however, the position itself is less than desirable. 60+ hour weeks with one day off - no vacation for a year, and only$38,000. Plus, the hours fluctuate and often there are times when you need to work til 4 am.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Jimmy John's

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jimmy John's (Champaign, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

I applied online for a Training Manager position for Jimmy John's. It's a total of 3 interview processes. The first interview was a group interview, meaning, I was interviewed in the same room as my competition. The interview was fun and really relaxed. It was basically a personality interview, so don't be nervous about it and be honest. 2nd interview is an email interview. 3rd is a one on one. The job wasn't what I was looking for: 60 hours a week, with only Sundays off, NO sick days ever (which was a turn off, why would I work around food if I'm sick?), no vacation until you've worked there for a year, $38,000 starting salary, with training lasting 6 months. They said they give health benefits, but they aren't the best. The job basically was training employees and telling store owners how to run their shop, you'd do everything from mopping to making sandwiches. It just wasn't for me, the hours were constantly changing weekly with am shifts to pm and pm to am. 12 hour work days. No paper work, just emails. If you don't have a social life, this job is for you!

Interview Questions

• If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?   Answer Question