Jindal Stainless Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless in January 2015.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process took only one day. First there was a placement talk followed by an offline test. Test comprises basic technical questions from almost every subject .... some apti qus too.

Interview Questions

• in interview only focus was on my internship....and they were checking my confidence by asking qus about strength and weakness... prepare all the technical aspect of internship.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless.

Interview

It was a typical campus hiring process, first by aptitude test, you need to score high to get through followed by two rounds of interview; technical and H.R. Pre placement Talks were also held explaining the details of the company and profile offered. Branches were: Mech, Electrical, Chem, Meta.

Interview Questions

• you need to detailed while answering technical, supply with examples and diagrams. Rest they are friendly and supportive.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jājpur (India)

Application

I interviewed at Jindal Stainless (Jājpur (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

general aptitude will be there in First round i.e screening round then Technical questions in Personal Interview then HR questions easy not tough.overall not so tough process it can be cracked easily

GET JAJPUR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

1st an apti round...simple questions and many students were shortlisted.....then the tech round where I was asked 'bout my vt and random questions like limits,fits, tolerances, compressor, heat exchanger.then units of viscosity and kinematic viscosity....even here i was asked a few simple hr questions and about my family etc...finally in hr round some standard hr questions were asked like why should we select you?.....what r ur weaknesses?....and again about my vt and why I had not undertaken any academic projects.....that was it

Interview Questions

• The maximum capacity of a compressor was asked. This was the one and only question I couldn't answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

Interview

It was a campus recruitment process at NIT Durgapur in Sept,2014. First there was a presentation about company followed by a pen-paper test. Written test consisted of 80 ques(Apti+English+GK) in 60 minutes. They fixed a cut off and shortlisted few for Personal interview.There was two round of interview(Tech+HR).

Interview Questions

• They asked 2-3 ques from Machine design, 2-3 from Material science and 10-15 ques from Summer Training.Summer training played main role in my selection. Then in HR round they were checking confidence while bombarding back to back ques.   1 Answer

Legal Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless (Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Legal manager interviewed with H.R. I had to wait for H.R to shortlist me and introduce me to Legal Manager. Then after hiring no orientation was made. No introduction with colleagues was encouraged or initiated by H.R.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very intimidating, no negotiation took place

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless in November 2013.

Interview

Aptitude round followed by two interviews. One tech and other HR.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to be, A team Leader or A team Member ?? This was an easy one. :)   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless.

Interview

simple. you get a call form HR...first round with HR, second with department head, followed by psychometric test than third and final with CEO.

Management Trainee- Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless.

Interview

Process started with a case study. 40 minutes were given to answer few questions about the case. Two out of four questions required mathematical calculations. Then a Group discussion was organized on the same case study. Then selected people went for interview. Questions were asked about previous experience, education, and a couple of technical questions were asked too. They asked about my strengths in finance area, and asked few hypothetical work related questions. Then we took an online aptitude test. There was another round of interview for the shortlisted candidates.

Interview Questions

• What will be my recommendations to the Finance Minister   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jājpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jindal Stainless (Jājpur (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Written test +interview+tech interview+hr interview

Negotiation

no negotiation