Jindal Stainless

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in November 2013.

Interview Details – Aptitude round followed by two interviews. One tech and other HR.

Interview Question – What do you want to be, A team Leader or A team Member ??
This was an easy one. :)
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

General Manager Interview

General Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Jindal Stainless.

Interview Details – simple. you get a call form HR...first round with HR, second with department head, followed by psychometric test than third and final with CEO.

Jājpur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in December 2011.

Interview Details – Written test +interview+tech interview+hr interview

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Associate Manager-Procurement Interview

Associate Manager-Procurement
Bhopal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in February 2011.

Interview Details – Technical written and HR and tech interview

Interview Question – Technical   Answer Question

Management Trainee- Finance Interview

Management Trainee- Finance

I applied online and interviewed at Jindal Stainless.

Interview Details – Process started with a case study. 40 minutes were given to answer few questions about the case. Two out of four questions required mathematical calculations.

Then a Group discussion was organized on the same case study.

Then selected people went for interview. Questions were asked about previous experience, education, and a couple of technical questions were asked too. They asked about my strengths in finance area, and asked few hypothetical work related questions.

Then we took an online aptitude test. There was another round of interview for the shortlisted candidates.

Interview Question – What will be my recommendations to the Finance Minister   Answer Question

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Jājpur (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in October 2011.

Interview Details – The technical interview was followed by 3 rounds of HR interviews. The questions asked in the technical interview were concepts and knowledge based, while the HR interviews were mainly focussed in testing the aptitude, communication skills, language skills. Also, the HR interviewers were interested to know if I really could survive the harsh site conditions and the site problems to continue giving my best to the job assigned.

Interview Question – What was the reason you studied Civil Engineering and not any other branch? Was it out of compulsion or by choice that you got into this branch?   View Answer

Junior Manager Interview

Junior Manager
Angul (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in October 2011.

Interview Details – Aptitude test , engineering subjects and formal interview.

Interview Question – Will India beat chain in every phase of development ??   View Answer

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Jindal Stainless in October 2011.

Interview Details – first of all a ppt was there which tells us about the company...then written was there which consists of technical and aptitude questions....interview consist of technical and HR...in technical basically questions were asked from mechanical metallurgy...in HR basically about family background nd ur achievements and why do u want to join this company....what are ur future plans...

Interview Question – why did u choose this college??   View Answer

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee

Interview Details – ppt was held first and then the technical written round and it was an eliminating round.
after that the technical interview and then hr interview.
written paper consists of some technical question from different parts of engineering course of studies.
some numerical questions and some mcq.
in technical interview they asked from communication systems and computer networks etc.

Interview Question – describe about the communication systems   View Answer

Junior Manager Interview

Junior Manager
Jājpur (India)

Interview Details – selection procedure started with written exam having 50 technical and 30 aptitude questions (35 was cutoff marks out of 80) , qualifying candidates undergone 1: 1 talk or personal interview (fully technical )

Interview Question – questions were mainly based on your vocational training project topic. for my case it was on rolling. eg. Why working rolls are small in diameter.   View Answer

Worked for Jindal Stainless? Contribute to the Community!