Jinny Software Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2015

3.6

QA Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Jinny Software (Bucharest (Romania)) in January 2015.

Interview

There were 3 interviews and a test. First, on the phone with a well prepared manager (40 minutes), he asked a lot of questions about testing and about my previous experience.
    Second, on the phone with HR for 40 min. Why did I leave previous jobs, with what kind of people I'd like to work, how did I manage with developers in difficult situations.
    Third, interview with QA manager for 2h30min (his position was revealed during the interview), face to face. He would ask a lot of the same questions as in the other 2 interviews. The egg problem described earlier. How much Linux I know, scripting and programming, and also data bases (databases weren't in the job description).
    The test took 1 hour, included some math problems, a physics problem (2 cars travel with same speed towards each other, a fly will travel back and forth between the cars), some Mensa-test questions.
    Didn't quite liked the general atmosphere, but this is a very subjective opinion.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 glasses and need to test their resistance, using a 100-floor building. How do you do that?   Answer Question
    • 2 cars are travelling at 60 mph towards each other. A fly travelling at 120kmh will go back and forth between the cars. When will the 2 cars meet? (I have forgotten some details)   Answer Question

Java Developer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jinny Software (Bucharest (Romania)) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied using a job platform for students. I got called for an interview a few days after for an interview, which consisted in 5 parts:
    - first, the HR person gave me some papers to complete, with HR questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses, your biggest regret etc. (~20 min).
    - then, it followed a test with 60+ questions, from pattern recognition to basic physics, general knowledge. and a few about Java (~100 min).
    - an 1:1 interview with the HR, full in English, going through the aspects of the first papers they gave me to complete.
    - an 1:1 technical interview.

The whole interview took 4 hours. I never got an answer from them, neither yes nor no.

Interview Questions

• You have an 100 floors building and two eggs. How will you find at which floor does the egg breaks if you drop it, in a minimum of steps.   1 Answer

Training Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jinny Software (Beirut (Lebanon)).

Interview

My friend called me and asked me if i am interested in working for a multinational telecommunication company as trainer for its products. I agreed and send my resume and then i was interviewed and hired.

Interview Questions

• If a customer asked you a question and you don't know the answer what would you say   Answer Question

Systems Administratpr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jinny Software (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was an interesting process. It took about 3 weeks to get hired. Lots of interviewing, but the overall quality of the human resources is good, so I think it worths the effort.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jinny Software (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2008.

Interview

Very professional and Brief

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary ?   1 Answer
    • How you feel about staying in budget accomodation in overseas   1 Answer

Negotiation

Market Rate