Jinny Software Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2014

3.2

Java Developer Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jinny Software in April 2014.

I applied using a job platform for students. I got called for an interview a few days after for an interview, which consisted in 5 parts:
    - first, the HR person gave me some papers to complete, with HR questions like what are your strengths and weaknesses, your biggest regret etc. (~20 min).
    - then, it followed a test with 60+ questions, from pattern recognition to basic physics, general knowledge. and a few about Java (~100 min).
    - an 1:1 interview with the HR, full in English, going through the aspects of the first papers they gave me to complete.
    - an 1:1 technical interview.

The whole interview took 4 hours. I never got an answer from them, neither yes nor no.

Interview Questions
    • You have an 100 floors building and two eggs. How will you find at which floor does the egg breaks if you drop it, in a minimum of steps.   View Answer

Training Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beirut (Lebanon)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jinny Software.

My friend called me and asked me if i am interested in working for a multinational telecommunication company as trainer for its products. I agreed and send my resume and then i was interviewed and hired.

Interview Questions
    • If a customer asked you a question and you don't know the answer what would you say   Answer Question

Systems Administratpr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jinny Software in June 2012.

It was an interesting process. It took about 3 weeks to get hired. Lots of interviewing, but the overall quality of the human resources is good, so I think it worths the effort.

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jinny Software in April 2008.

Very professional and Brief

Interview Questions
    • What is your expected salary ?   View Answer
    • How you feel about staying in budget accomodation in overseas   View Answer
    Market Rate