Jo-Ann Stores

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores

Interview Details – Interviewed by the store manager. They just ask some basic questions.

Very Easy Interview

Whitehall, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in March 2008.

Interview Details – My friend worked there so I asked for an application. I filled it out and returned it the next day. I was called within the week and went for a first interview. I was hired within two days of the initial interview. Very easy process. The manager was very laid back and approachable.

Interview Question – What are the major three fabrics used by most seamstresses.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Benton Harbor, MI

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in November 2011.

Interview Details – Short interview very basic interperonal questions. I was hired with a handful of other canadites maybe desperation in the company was the reason for the generic interview and hire process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where a customer was unhappy and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in April 2009.

Interview Details – The 1 on 1 is straight forward. Most of Jo-Ann's managers are very knowedgeable in their field and the place has more of a familt atmosphere than big corporate. The next step is the presentation and a sort of scavenger hunt through the store. They try to make it fun.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Relax, tell them your crafting and sewing skills and dress nicely but business casual.

Worked for Jo-Ann Stores? Contribute to the Community!