Jo-Ann Stores Cashier Interview Questions

1.7

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Interviewed by the store manager. They just ask some basic questions.

Other Interview Reviews for Jo-Ann Stores

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Whitehall, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Whitehall, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in March 2008.

My friend worked there so I asked for an application. I filled it out and returned it the next day. I was called within the week and went for a first interview. I was hired within two days of the initial interview. Very easy process. The manager was very laid back and approachable.

Interview Questions
    • What are the major three fabrics used by most seamstresses.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Benton Harbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benton Harbor, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in November 2011.

Short interview very basic interperonal questions. I was hired with a handful of other canadites maybe desperation in the company was the reason for the generic interview and hire process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where a customer was unhappy and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question
    None

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Jo-Ann Stores in April 2009.

The 1 on 1 is straight forward. Most of Jo-Ann's managers are very knowedgeable in their field and the place has more of a familt atmosphere than big corporate. The next step is the presentation and a sort of scavenger hunt through the store. They try to make it fun.

Interview Questions
    Relax, tell them your crafting and sewing skills and dress nicely but business casual.

Worked for Jo-Ann Stores? Contribute to the Community!