JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Keyholder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at JoS. A. Bank (Baltimore, MD) in October 2011.

Interview

The interview process was totally rinky-dink . . . i should have been tipped-off by the lack of in-depth questions and discussion. I was never asked about my extensive background in the industry or what my plan was for the future. I had one 15 minute interview and I was hired. Candidates should be wary of a hiring approach which is simply intended to bring warm bodies into play for a few months until they quit in total frustration and humiliation.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone brought back a defective product?   3 Answers

Negotiation

The hiring manager promised a "hourly training rate", which he did not honor. There was no negotiation whatsoever, only a double-cross on the part of the company regarding compensation/hourly rate. Unless you don't mind working like a slave, in a suit or sport coat, for "burger flipped wages", look elsewhere. You'd be only wasting your time because you'll not find advancement opportunities or sustaining income at Jos. A. Bank. Only a terrible sense of being taken advantage of and cloying feeling of senselessness in the job overall.