JoS. A. Bank Interview Questions in Houston, TX

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at JoS. A. Bank in November 2013.

this is just my experience with the management, when they were hiring. It had been a month since I filled out the online application, and the manager calls me out of the blue, and asks me if I'm still interested, I say "maybe" he says something incoherent and hangs up, I try to call back, and the receptionist puts me on hold, and then hangs up. If you want to work with people who have even a sliver of professionalism, go somewhere else.

Interview Questions

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at JoS. A. Bank in October 2012.

Must send up application on line. Called within a week for an interview. Met with the store manager. Call back within a couple of days with an offer and a start date. Training lasted for about 3 weeks and lacked sufficient thoroughness even though that was plenty of time to be thorough. Managers could careless about helping you.

Just told what expected earnings would be and about the draw that was to be paid back and beyond that would be commission earned.