Jobelephant.com Interview Questions

Updated Jul 7, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jobelephant.com

Ad Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jobelephant.com (San Diego, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

Met with the CEO and CFO. Very comfortable, positive interview. We talked about the unique business model Jobelephant.com brings to their clients. Went over the role of an Ad Rep and what was expected. 3 weeks later, I accepted the position and became part of a dynamic team.

Negotiation

Normal

Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jobelephant.com (San Diego, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Good interview with the husband and wife owners. Seemed like everything was on the up and up. Small company with just a few employees. First impression was that it was very quiet for an ad agency. Learned later that the company is a nose to the grindstone, assembly line job posting company. Hardly anyone communicates with one another.

Interview Questions