Jobspring Partners Interview Questions

Updated Jun 29, 2015

2.9

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by Practice Manager, informative conversation on phone, led to in person interview. Took less than 90 min and thoroughly enjoyed professionalism and up-front nature of day to day responsibilities and pay structure. Answered all my questions throughly, very transparent company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel that this company is a good fit for you both personally and professionally?   Answer Question

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from Jobspring within a week of applying. It started with a 5-10 minute phone screen and then we went ahead and scheduled a time for me to come in for an interview. I met with a couple of the managers one at a time and it was really relaxed and conversational. It barely even felt like an interview. The managers were very transparent about what exactly the position was. They don't beat around the bush and they want to make sure that there are no surprises for anyone involved. It's basically sales but there's a lot of opportunity for growth if you seize it.

Since I wasn't going to be able to come in for the second interview that week, they went ahead and had me meet with one of their lead recruiters who has had a lot of success with the company. That was also really laid back and conversational. After talking with her for about 30 minutes, I was asked to come in for a third interview a week later. This was a sales presentation in front of two employees, one who I had previously met with the week before. This wasn't a presentation so much as it was a conversation, once again. They basically wanted to make sure that you knew what you were talking about and were able to think on your feet if they asked you something you didn't necessarily have the answer too. They give you information for the sales presentation beforehand. My advice is just to have everything memorized.

The presentation took about 5 minutes and after that I got a chance to ask one of the managers any additional questions I had. This went on for about 45 minutes to an hour. The conversation went really well and I was offered a position before I left the office.

Product/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went in to the Jobspring office for an initial meet-and-greet interview with the Product/Project Management team of recruiters. They were all very friendly and seemingly interested in getting to know me and what I was looking for in a new position.

After that initial meeting, all I got from them was radio silence - NOTHING! I, myself, had to follow up both with the recruiter assigned to me as well as with the team lead recruiter multiple times. They never reached out to me again. To be fair, they didn't really have any immediate openings on their desks to begin with, which was both surprising and disappointing.

After noticing new job postings on their website, I called the team lead to inquire, since my recruiter never called me to inform me of any additional openings (since they didn't have anything to begin with). I was told by the team lead that their office/team was undergoing "staffing changes" and that was the reasoning behind not hearing back from them after our meeting. I believe in total, I sent 3 follow up emails and had 2 phone calls, none of which proved fruitful.

What a waste of time. Definitely NOT the recruiting experience I am used to.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what roles I was interested in and why I was looking to change jobs.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me after finding my resume on careerbuilder.com. Rather than scheduling a phone interview for sometime in the future they simply started asking me interview questions on the spot. After talking for a half hour he scheduled me to a face-to-face. This was an easy interview, I spoke a little more about myself and then he basically explained the job. The third interview was with three of the top people in the office and was not very well explained. They sent a document that was supposed to prepare you but it was totally unhelpful as they asked questions whose answers were not provided in the document. I recommend that you do not say I don't know to any of their questions but rather b.s your way through... that's how I landed the job.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jobspring Partners.

Interview

Interviewers come off somewhat rude and not interested in what you're saying. Not an easy interview and they seem to try and talk you out of wanting the position since it is mostly sales. Overall, not a great experience.

Interview Questions

• If you have a million dollars, what would you do with it?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jobspring Partners.

Interview

They were really friendly and also very thorough with their questions. The only unusual thing was that they seemed very unorganized when I first walked in, but they were very professional once the interview began. There wasn't anything that stood out during the interview. They asked simple questions pertaining to my resume and it never went off topic.

Interview Questions

• I didn't received any unexpected questions. They were pretty straight forward with their questions.   Answer Question

Entry-Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jobspring Partners (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and got a call-back. Had a phone screening with one of the manager, then an in-person interview with 2 managers. Nice people! The provided a lot of detail. However, I just didn't feel Jobspring Partners was the right cultural fit for me. Thus, I decided to not move forward with the process. So I would suggest that people give it a shot and feel out if whether or not it's right for them....doesn't hurt!

Interview Questions

not the right culture fit for me

Assistant Recruiter Interview

Interview

3 interviews one presentation... workers try to see if you are a culture fit regardless if your dumb as rocks they will hire you if your pretty and can talk

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiating

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initially applied online for posted position they were recruiting for. Wasn't sure about first impressions from first call, but got follow-up email asking questions. After some additional questions, was asked in for in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question. IMHO, not very technical, just get to know you kind of interview you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jobspring Partners (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call about a week later from a lead recruiter. Initial phone screening lasted 5 minutes with very general/basic questions. Invited for a first one on one with the Chicago office manager. Didn't like him at all. He was demeaning my sales background and very unprofessional. I waited 15 minutes and he also answered a phone call (and had a full 10min conversation!) during my interview.

Asked for a second interview where you do a role play with Workbridge (sister company). Easy. I then met with the office manager of Workbridge where he pressures me into giving me an answer if they offered me a position. After a few phone calls back and forth I removed myself from candidacy at these companies

Interview Questions

• Study the material they give you for the presentation/role play.

What motivates you?

Answer Question

Extremely low pay, no real incentives, did not like the people or office vibe