Jobstreet.com Interview Questions

2.6

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Friendly and approachable. Asked about past sales experiences, interests and what I hoped to achieve from the position. Also asked where I would see myself in the next five years.

Interview Questions

• Required to pose a sale as to how I would clinch a prospect.   Answer Question

Had better offer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Denpasar (Indonesia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Send application through Jobstreet.com.
    Initial phone interview was directly with manager in charge (not HR dept). Not really touching base, only typical sales knowledge.
    approx two weeks later, a second interview with the Head of Sales, discussing work related targets, company rules, working environment. Questions are like are you a tough salesperson, how you deal with hard clients, are you performing under pressure.
    After second interview, received short informal email regarding summary of employment offer (salary, benefits.. etc) but in a rather informal way. At the same time also received invitation for 1 week training in head office but all expenses are to be bear by myself (tickets, accommodation, meals) before being reimbursed the same time as first salary.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

First you're given two scenarios during the phone interview. You're required to answer on the spot. Then, after confirmation of the second interview, which is the face-to-face interview, you're given a technical test and IQ test. The technical test and IQ test was moderate.

Interview Questions

• 62-63=1
      1st, change 1 item only. 2nd, change 1 number only.

1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

1) Interview with Senior - Technical test ranging from OOP, PHP to SQL queries. Some personality questions.

2) Interview with Manager and HR - Basically a chit chat session for manager to uncover what you know. Expect some data structures and algorithm test.

Interview Questions

• Second interview will be more technical as you will be required to write algorithms on sorting, reversing list etc   Answer Question

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in May 2011.

Interview

1. Batch assessment test for English Assessment MCQ.
    2. 1 to 1 interview session with a Recruitment Consultant.
    3. Panel interview with 2 Interviewers and 4 interviewees including me. 3 questions given on the spot and 1 after another we are given time to answer on the spot. It's freaking nervous as you also hear what others say and not sure how you will be assessed.

Interview Questions

• What did you work as before this, why you left and why this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation for basic salary compensation at that time as it was my first job with commission and incentives structure. I took whatever was given believing in the Hiring Manager and Internal Recruiter that the company offers competitive incentives and commission structure.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2010.

Interview

There are total two interviews session conducted. The first interview session was with Senior Software Engineer from the department that i am currently working on. Some technical and IQ question were being tested. The second interview was with my current manager and one personnel from Human Resource department. No technical question was being tested. It was an introduction session with superior for them to have a better understand on my personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Come with 2 interview. First interview divided to 3 part.
    First part, you will need to take a technical test to test your programming and query knowledge.Second part, you will need to take a IQ test.Third part is like a normal interview, questioning those common interview question.
    In second interview, HR will give you a English test. This test must pass in order to proceed to hiring.

Associate Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Jobstreet.com (Bangalore (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Fairly standard.Nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty quick as company was desperate to hire.