Jobstreet.com Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

First you're given two scenarios during the phone interview. You're required to answer on the spot. Then, after confirmation of the second interview, which is the face-to-face interview, you're given a technical test and IQ test. The technical test and IQ test was moderate.

Interview Questions

• 62-63=1 1st, change 1 item only. 2nd, change 1 number only.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Jobstreet.com

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2013.

Interview

1) Interview with Senior - Technical test ranging from OOP, PHP to SQL queries. Some personality questions. 2) Interview with Manager and HR - Basically a chit chat session for manager to uncover what you know. Expect some data structures and algorithm test.

Interview Questions

• Second interview will be more technical as you will be required to write algorithms on sorting, reversing list etc   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in October 2010.

Interview

There are total two interviews session conducted. The first interview session was with Senior Software Engineer from the department that i am currently working on. Some technical and IQ question were being tested. The second interview was with my current manager and one personnel from Human Resource department. No technical question was being tested. It was an introduction session with superior for them to have a better understand on my personality.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jobstreet.com (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Come with 2 interview. First interview divided to 3 part. First part, you will need to take a technical test to test your programming and query knowledge.Second part, you will need to take a IQ test.Third part is like a normal interview, questioning those common interview question. In second interview, HR will give you a English test. This test must pass in order to proceed to hiring.