Jockey International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Jockey International.

Interview

Initial interview was over the phone with the HR manager. Second interview was in the corporate offices and Jockey paid for transportation to the offices for applying from out of state. Interviews were scheduled for one afternoon to meet with 4 separate managers/directors and the HR manager. Each interview was one on one with each manager and had a conversational tone. Had a final recap meeting before leaving the offices with the HR manager.

Interview Questions

• Interested in on-time results and being team-oriented.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Jockey International.

Interview

Well one of the management stopped me and asked me if I wanted a job and of course I said yes! Had my 1st interview in the store with one of the shift managers. After that successful interview, I had a 2nd interview with the big boss which was over the phone. He was very nice and wanted me on his team ASAP! !

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jockey International (Wrentham, MA) in July 2013.

Interview

The application process was as usual and hiring was a piece of cake. Since my information for hiring was to be sent to HQ around the 4th of July, everything in the company was out of whack due to the holiday. Therefore, I was out of work for 3 weeks more than I should have been. That's not really okay at all, but I put up with it because I needed work after my internship ended halfway through the summer.

Interview Questions

• "Why do you want to work at Jockey?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Only needed to figure out pay rate.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Jockey International (Kenosha, WI) in July 2011.

Interview

I was called by the HR representative who asked if it was a good time to talk. I of course sad yes and we had a mini phone interview, which I was not expecting. It was fine though and she was extremely nice. Mostly questions about my resume, why i want the job, and logistical things (would you have a place to live/a way to get to work. She called me a few days later to schedule an on site interview. I had 4 interviews that day. I met with 3 different managers and finally the same woman from HR I had spoken to on the phone. I received a call within an hour after I left that they were going to move forward with me and speak to my references (and they called all 3). I was offered a job a few days later pending my drug test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked on a group project with a group that you didn't get along with? (and lots of follow up questions about how I handled it/wished I would have handled it better)   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Jockey International in February 2011.

Interview

By the book but professional. VP seemed cold but managed to carry the interview with good back and forth conversation.

Interview Questions

• "Are you comfortable with the fact that this job is what it is and there's no room for growth?" That was a strange question.   Answer Question

Logistics Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cooleemee, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Jockey International (Cooleemee, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

This interview was for an inside posted position. I was interviewed by the Department Supervisor first, then the Department Supervisor, Lead Specialist and Human Resource Manager. I feel they asked good questions to reveal whether I would be a good canidate for the position. They were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable during the process.

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jockey International (Kenosha, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

The company was in a position where they needed someone ASAP. I happened to be in the right place at the right time and was asked to Interview based on a employee referral. I met with three people total and showed my resume and background with design. After that, I was asked to meet with HR and they offered me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I gave a number and they came back with a slightly lower offer. I went back again and they matched my second offer (which wasn't that far off from my first one).

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Jockey International in April 2012.

Interview

Took four months, five interviews. Never new what the next step was until a day before the interview. All interviewers asked the same questions. Same response we will get back to you, had to send follow-up emails to interviewer after two weeks of no communication to see if I was still in the hunt.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions tell me about yourself, why do want to leave you current job, why do you want to work for Jockey and what is your management style.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Do give an exact salary you are making.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parañaque (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Jockey International (Parañaque (Philippines)) in April 2011.

Interview

the work culture are more on sales and your background in terms of the job position they had hire. 3 interviews you have to attend to pass it. first is initial interview or screening, second is if you pass the first interview then asking about how you will going to contribute to the company and last is the demo of products in front of the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• surprise one on one presentation with the president of the company.   Answer Question

mad

Search Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Jockey International in April 2009.

Interview

I applied online, and got a call with an initial phone screening. I was than set up for 3 interviews with the team. The interview went well but got no offer nor telephone call to advise me on it. I find it very unprofessional.